Looking for MSF recommendations (pic)...

I'm looking to get one maybe two of the MSFs from A Muse... but honest to god cannot decide! HELP PLEASE! I really appreciate it
smiles.gif

newhair.jpg

(sorry for the huge picture, hope it didn't scare you!)

maxcat

CUTE!! I've got similar coloring (white skin, black hair) and having used all 3 on clients and myself, I'd say it depends on what you want to use it for...
Shimpagne if you want it as an all over... Porcelain Pink if you want it as a pale pinky-blush or Shooting Star if you want it as a bronzer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
CUTE!! I've got similar coloring (white skin, black hair) and having used all 3 on clients and myself, I'd say it depends on what you want to use it for...
Shimpagne if you want it as an all over... Porcelain Pink if you want it as a pale pinky-blush or Shooting Star if you want it as a bronzer.

Thanks! That helps a lot actually!

maxcat

Must correct that post ... I've used Porcelain and Shimpagne on clients... but shooting star only on me when I was at update. I was quite surprised how dark it is - it'll be great on brown girls...

But glad that helped!

zombie_candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
Must correct that post ... I've used Porcelain and Shimpagne on clients... but shooting star only on me when I was at update. I was quite surprised how dark it is - it'll be great on brown girls...

But glad that helped!

okay, shooting star is definitely for me then
smiles.gif
i think i'm going to pick up shimpagne too....porcelain pink is pretty but i don't think it'd show up on me. i'm an NC40

Latest posts