looking for must haves that arent for sale in europe.

isa

so im in the Boston area for the next couple weeks and need to know must haves by US brands like smashbox and urban.

im sure you guys can help me with that!
th_DANCE.gif

isa

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
Are you wanting anything specific?

not really =)

aleksis210

Must haves:
urban decay-primer potion (holds eyeshadow in place all day EVERYONE loves this)
Smashbox-Photo finish primer (this is also a cult favorite...)
MAC-any of their eyeshadows (I'm not sure what country you're from but I know they don't ship to all of them, especially Northern europe)
I don't know what other brands are not for sale in europe but if there are any others you are interested in be sure and let me know!
winks.gif

purrtykitty

I second the Urban Decay Potion Primer - you can get it at Sephora along with a bunch of other Urban Decay stuff. Their eyeliners are really nice as are their shadows.

Smashbox is nice - the new fall collection is probably out, so you can see that (also at Sephora).

You can probably just wander around Sephora and see all the brands that you don't have. (I know that's not very helpful, but I looove wandering around Sephora).

aleksis210

Oh and also if you use brow powder smashbox's "brow tech" is amazing (I like it better than anastasia brand) I agree though just wander around sephora you'll probably see so much stuff!!

Shaquille

get milani and NYX as well. Lots of them are dupe of the more expensive brands, have great color pay off, but wayyy affordable
smiles.gif

anshu7

smashbox photo finish primer.urban decay primer potion.their eyeshadows are also gud.heard raves of urban decay sin. chk out essence of beauty brushes, nyx, milani, covergirl and wet n wild ohh and sonia kashuk also

KikiB

Definitely Urban Decay's Deluxe shadow box, the 24/7 liners especially Zero, Covet, and Dime, and any of the Heavy Metal stuff.