Looking for NARS dupe of MAC Afterdusk???

Someone said that is is a NARS blush very similar to Afterdusk. Anyone know what it is?? I tried a firend's Afterdusk and fell in love.
Need a warm pinky-gold blush.

Melly

I think of After Dusk as a pinker, sheerer version of Nars Sin. The shimmer is different though. I love both and sometimes even use them together.

misswillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melly
I think of After Dusk as a pinker, sheerer version of Nars Sin. The shimmer is different though. I love both and sometimes even use them together.

Agreed
smiles.gif
Sin is definitely the closest NARS blush to Afterdusk. Sin has a slightly redder base, while Afterdusk is slightly cooler and pinker. I also wear them together sometimes - they go beautifully together. I will say though, if you have naturally ruddy cheeks Afterdusk is probably the better option (I have reddish cheeks and can only wear Sin when I'm at my palest).

Fairybelle

If you are near a MAC freestanding store, some still have stuff from the summer collections. I was able to find Afterdusk just a week ago (just if you really want to find the actual color--but I agree that NARS Sin is pretty close).

AppleDiva

See if someone can do a CP (Custom Purchase) from a CCO. I have been seeing MoonBathe since August.