Looking for nutural sheer/fine glitter e/s from mac? Recommendations?

Never2MuchMU

I am looking for something that's more than just shimmer but not big flecks of glitter either. A color that goes on rather sheer so that I can apply it over my other e/s to make them glittery. Any recommendations? Thanks in Advance!

AudreyNicole

Forgery is another possibility
smiles.gif

user2

Not MAC but NARS Fathom is a pretty nice e/s for that!

Otherwise I would try to manage a sample of Provence pigment!

kimmy

gorgeous gold would be good for that, but it will add a goldish sheen over the other colours...

kare31

I use Retrospeck to make other shadows glittery. It's a lustre, but if i apply my base color and then use a dense brush like the 242, the glitter particles will stay nicely. It's a light champagne color, so it doesnt alter the base color too much.

lindseylouike

I agree w/ Retrospeck ^, and the lighter color lustres go nice over complementary shades--idol eyes goes well over purples & blues, lustreleaf goes well over greens.

MACBunny

Honesty! This is such a pretty golden colored Lustre. Gleam is another really good one that's a little more neutral, beigy. Also, if you want a straight white lustre, go for Crystal Avalanche I would say.

martygreene

Vanilla pigment is my standby for this, along with white gold. Both are eye-safe (unlike glitters), and work wonderfully for this.

Latest posts