Loose Blot powder

Christina983

i finally got mine today, what brush should i use to apply it and how do i get the powder out of the packaging?

TIA

roxybc

I'd use a big huge powder brush, but I'm sure the skunk brush (can't remember the #) would also work well for applying it. As for getting the powder out, there should be a sifter on the inside of the jar once you take the black lid off. There is probably a clear sticker covering up the sifter holes that you'll have to peel off though........

What I ususally do with my loose powders is turn the container upside down (WITH THE LID ON!!!) and then turn it right side up again, and then I take the end up my powder brush, tap on the lid with it, so the excess powder falls from the inside of the lid and then take off the lid, lightly dip the brush in the powder so there is a little bit on the brush, and then swirl it around the inside of the lid, to cover the brush evenly with it and then brush it on your face.

Hope that helps......

bellaetoile

150 powder brush is the best. take the container out of the box, take the lid off. i don't remember whether or not the container has a plastic sticker protector over the sifter. if it does, peel that off. screw the lid back on tightly, and tap it upside down a couple times to sift some of the product to the top. turn it rightside up, open container. i usually tap a little of the powder onto a clean tissue or makeup palette, spray fix+ on my brush, sweep it through the powder, tap once to get off excess, and then apply. comes out flawless.

Latest posts