loose powder

MissMisah

Hey!

I was just wondering...when using loose powder to help "set" your makeup...and if it werent possible to match EXACTLY the color of your face...should u side a lil lighter or a lil darker?

Ive in between shades...and one is a lil too light, therefore if i use it in pics and stuff..im may be just a tad lighter than my neck

but the darker shade...makes me somewhat darker than my chest...a lil more significantly so than the lighter...

iono! errrr...and im tired of having both!! haha

lara

Mix them! You can buy empty 50g powder jars from beauty supply stores - just add in the loose powder a tablespoon at a time, and mix it together until you get the right shade.
smiles.gif

If you don't want to mix them, your best bet is to go slightly lighter. Over the course of the day oil and sweat will seep through your make-up and the powder will darken slightly. If you need to hurry the process, buy an aerosol can of water (like Evian misters) and mist your powdered foundation before doing your eye make-up.
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

mine is a little darker, although that is partially because i use it only with studio fix fluid and my studio fix fluid is a touch lighter than my skintone. i use loose blot powder. the best way i've found is to tap a little powder onto a tissue, spray my 150 brush with fix+, sweep it through the powder, and dust it lightly on my face. its great for finishing off the look, and controlling the shine.

Latest posts