Looxi Beauty

BrittLuvsMakeup

Jessica announced on her instagram that 13 new matte eyeshadows are going to be released tomorrow afternoon along with a La Belle kicker. If she releases it in a set along with the La Belle highlight, I might get the highlight and kicker set just because it's a better deal because I really want the kicker for my gold highlighters. Here's a pic of the new eyeshadows:

BrittLuvsMakeup

Can you explain the kickers to me?
The kickers are supposed to intensify the look of whatever highlighter (or eyeshadow) that you put on top of it. It can also be worn alone as a cream highlighter, but to get the most intense glow, it is best use it with the corresponding or similar powder highlighter shade.

Prettypackages

The kickers are supposed to intensify the look of whatever highlighter (or eyeshadow) that you put on top of it. It can also be worn alone as a cream highlighter, but to get the most intense glow, it is best use it with the corresponding or similar powder highlighter shade.
gotcha, thanks!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Looxi Beauty will be having a Cyber Monday flash sale and everything will be 50% off except the Z-Palettes, which will be 30% off. I only wanted to purchase the kickers and maybe two kicker and highlighter sets, however, I don't think they'll be available during the sale although she did state that they will be coming back as she is now in the process of reformulating them to be better. I think I'll check out some other products though since 50% off is such a great deal!

Last edited:

RupaulManiac

Does anybody have the duochrome collection from looxi and makeup geek? I got the collection from looxi but I want to know how similar it is to the makeup geek duochrome pans as far as application and duo effect.
I feel like I NEED both.:help:

BrittLuvsMakeup

Although I did not purchase the duo chrome collection from makeup geek, I did buy the Auroras collection from Looxi and the eyeshadows are absolutely gorgeous! I haven't swatched or worn the shadows yet but based on the swatches on Jessica's instagram, they look like they will be beautiful on. Sorry I didn't answer your question but I just had to talk about how I felt about the eyeshadows with someone who also purchased them. Did any of you shop during the flash sale? I got:

Foxy Highlight in Compact
La Belle Highlight in Compact
Luna Highlight in Compact
Posh Highlight in Compact
Saints & Sinners Eyeshadow
Malibu Eyeshadow
24K Eyeshadow
Urbane Eyeshadow
Mocha Eyeshadow
Terra Cotta Eyeshadow
Vino Eyeshadow

RupaulManiac

Although I did not purchase the duo chrome collection from makeup geek, I did buy the Auroras collection from Looxi and the eyeshadows are absolutely gorgeous! I haven't swatched or worn the shadows yet but based on the swatches on Jessica's instagram, they look like they will be beautiful on. Sorry I didn't answer your question but I just had to talk about how I felt about the eyeshadows with someone who also purchased them. Did any of you shop during the flash sale? I got:

Foxy Highlight in Compact
La Belle Highlight in Compact
Luna Highlight in Compact
Posh Highlight in Compact
Saints & Sinners Eyeshadow
Malibu Eyeshadow
24K Eyeshadow
Urbane Eyeshadow
Mocha Eyeshadow
Terra Cotta Eyeshadow
Vino Eyeshadow

I don't know how you held back from ripping them open, my arms were covered in swatches within 5 minutes of getting them!
I loooooooove them. She asked on instagram whether people want the duochromes to become permanent, so fingers crossed!

And she's coming out with duochrome highlighters:catdance:

BrittLuvsMakeup

I don't know how you held back from ripping them open, my arms were covered in swatches within 5 minutes of getting them!
I loooooooove them. She asked on instagram whether people want the duochromes to become permanent, so fingers crossed!

And she's coming out with duochrome highlighters:catdance:

Lol, I'm happy to hear you love them swatched! Many people responded to her on instagram stating that they would love for the Auroras to be permanent so hopefully she makes them so! I read about the duo chrome highlighters and I'm super excited for them! I'm also anticipating the returns of the kickers! I purposely waited for the sale to purchase them but they were unavailable so I'm just going to get a few when they come back in stock.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Jessica posted these updates on the Looxi Beauty instagram account:

1.) 9 of the MOST POPULAR 'Auroras' will be back....and those bad boys will be permanent!!!! Plus we will also be adding 4 BRAND SPANKIN' new ones!

2.) Kickers will be back!!!! Our pump bottles are being discontinued in favor of doe foot applicators for fool proof application.

3.) DUOCHROME highlights will debut on the first of the new year.

4.) Quad highlight compacts will becoming around the same time so you have all your favorite shades in one convenient compact! These would be four colored highlights in a compact, that would easily fit in your purse for it your on the go lifestyle!
5.) Our site should be done being overhauled my Monday or Tuesday.

It's gonna be a BIG YEAR for Looxi! I have so many things coming up....even things I can't talk about yet! I hope you all are as excited as me! Lastly, again, not to sound cliche....but none of this is possible without YOU!! (Side note ALL AURORAS HAVE SHIPPED) orders after the auroras are shipping this weekend and all Cyber Monday sales are shipping
Monday/Tuesday)

Although I'm excited about the Auroras coming back, I'm curious about which 8 shades didn't make the cut because all of the shades are really pretty, however, I'm looking forward to getting the
four new colors! Also, I'm so glad that the kickers are coming back even though I wish they would have been available during the sale. Even though I wouldn't have minded the pump, I like that it will come with a doe foot applicator to make application more precise and lessen the chances of pumping out more product than you need to use. I've been stalling on purchasing these kickers for so long in hopes of getting them during the flash sale but I think I'm going to pick up at least one or two once they are available on the website.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Did any of you purchase any of the new products that came out approximately a week ago? I bought a set of the new Aurora eyeshadows and a set of the Aurora highlighters. I can't wait to receive them! The kickers are supposed to come out once she ships out these recent orders so I'm looking forward to getting them as well since I've been wanting them for a long time.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Did any of you purchase any of the new products that came out approximately a week ago? I bought a set of the new Aurora eyeshadows and a set of the Aurora highlighters. I can't wait to receive them! The kickers are supposed to come out once she ships out these recent orders so I'm looking forward to getting them as well since I've been wanting them for a long time.

I've not been super active on the forum lately and I only happened to look at the site yesterday and saw the new collection. Yesterday there were two highlighters but today there was just one. So I don't know if it sold out already or what. Kind of bummed about it I guess...

BrittLuvsMakeup

I've not been super active on the forum lately and I only happened to look at the site yesterday and saw the new collection. Yesterday there were two highlighters but today there was just one. So I don't know if it sold out already or what. Kind of bummed about it I guess...

With the exception of the new shimmer eyeshadow shades and the individual Aurora highlighters, all of the new products (and the original Aurora collection) sold out the first day she listed them (which was either on the 1st or 2nd of this month). I believe that she did restock the set of highlighters the following day, however, they sold out quickly after they were listed. Once the items are sold out, they are removed from the website which is why you only see that one Aurora highlighter compact left for sale on the site. Once she finishes shipping out all of the orders from that day (she's aiming for having everything shipped out by today), she is supposed to release the kickers. I am unsure of when she is going to be relisting the Aurora eyeshadows and highlighters, but to my knowledge, everything is permanent so you'll have the chance to purchase them when she puts them back up on the site. :)

Twinkle_Twinkle

With the exception of the new shimmer eyeshadow shades and the individual Aurora highlighters, all of the new products (and the original Aurora collection) sold out the first day she listed them (which was either on the 1st or 2nd of this month). I believe that she did restock the set of highlighters the following day, however, they sold out quickly after they were listed. Once the items are sold out, they are removed from the website which is why you only see that one Aurora highlighter compact left for sale on the site. Once she finishes shipping out all of the orders from that day (she's aiming for having everything shipped out by today), she is supposed to release the kickers. I am unsure of when she is going to be relisting the Aurora eyeshadows and highlighters, but to my knowledge, everything is permanent so you'll have the chance to purchase them when she puts them back up on the site. :)

Oooo so everything will be permanent?! That's good to know. They pictures said "while supplies last" so I hope they are restocked because some of them look lovely. Thanks!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Oooo so everything will be permanent?! That's good to know. They pictures said "while supplies last" so I hope they are restocked because some of them look lovely. Thanks!

According to her instagram post from 2 days ago, she said that the Auroras and kickers will be available on her site this week, however, she is not going to make an announcement post about it so we will just have to constantly check her website to see when they go up for sale.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Looxi Beauty is currently having a sale to celebrate their 1st birthday! The sale started at 12PM CST but unfortunately, I set my alarm at 12PM PST so I was late to the sale and missed out on quite a few items although I got the majority of the items that I wanted. A lot of items are already sold out but there are still many items available if anyone is interested. They also debuted their 5 new metallic highlighters today but they are not included in the sale.

Dolly Snow

❤ @Looxi_Beauty ❤
From Top to Bottom (Left to Right)
Row 1- ☄Charmed
Row 2- ☄Firefly ☄Rage
Row 3- ☄Misfit ☄Juice ☄Cherub ☄Boujee
Row 4- ☄Lost ☄After Party ☄Savage ☄Lemon Drop
IMG_20170602_125348_477.jpg
IMG_20170602_131411_316.jpg

These were sent to Specktra for review.

Last edited:

Latest posts