LoveBud...

MissMisah

i really wanna like this eyeshadow. but i put it on myself for the first time yesterday....and i was anything but impressed.
ssad.gif
it came out really light and...ehhhh

so i was wondering...what colors has everyone matched with this (dark colors please) and does anyone know how to make the color stand out more??? cuz when i applied it..it was ariiight...but there was just something missing... :confused:

thanks everyone!!

Isis

I don't have any suggestions for colors to wear with Love-Bud since I didn't like it too much myself either. But to make it stand out more I'd suggest layering it over MangoMix or Corn shadesticks for a more intense color.

depecher

I wore it yesterday with Beiging shadestick. In the crease, I used Swish and it looked very pretty. I would also try it with a darker blue. You could try it with Deep Truth or Flashtrack.

glittergoddess27

I am loving Lovebud,.. Over shimmersand,.. mangomix, beige-ing,.. and Pearl CCB. I have been wearing it a lot with Cinders from the warm holiday palette lately,.. or blue absinthe,..cranberry,.. and aquadisiac,.. I use my 242 which is a stiff brush to apply.

TRES TEAL

ya, it should show up alot better with a base, unless u already tried that , try it over a cream eyeshadow, or something of that sort like a shadestick

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisah
i really wanna like this eyeshadow. but i put it on myself for the first time yesterday....and i was anything but impressed.
ssad.gif
it came out really light and...ehhhh

so i was wondering...what colors has everyone matched with this (dark colors please) and does anyone know how to make the color stand out more??? cuz when i applied it..it was ariiight...but there was just something missing... :confused:

thanks everyone!!

ok so when i went to some seminar last week, the MA put love-bud on the lid and sketch on the outter and inner v and outter crease. i dont remember what she used as highlight (i think she used concealer). she used violet underground as bottom liner with iris print on top..... it looked soooo pretty!!!

MissMisah

thanks everyone for your help!!! i solved the problem of making it show up *loves it under mangomix!!*

now i guess its just a matter of playing around with the colors.
smiles.gif

Latest posts