lower lashline question

stockham

My eyeliner that i put on my lower lashline (not my waterline) never stays there! Is there anything that i can do to make it last longer? I've tried using eyeshadow instead of eyeliner pancil or khol, but i sitll have the same problem! Today i've been wearing jungle green rimmel eye pencil and it's kind of left me with really big light green bags under my eye!

user79

I used to have that exact Rimmel pencil, it totally smears. You should use a MAC Paint as an eyeshadow and liner base, and if you want something long lasting use the MAC Fluidliners.

Bec688

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I used to have that exact Rimmel pencil, it totally smears. You should use a MAC Paint as an eyeshadow and liner base, and if you want something long lasting use the MAC Fluidliners.

ditto to the fluidlines, those liners are the best and they won't budge.

Femme Noir

just wait till the new liquid last liners come out on the 4th, you'll never have that problem again.. promise
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

word. fluidline stays forever. it even stayed on through a 45-minute crying fest of mine...blacktrack especially seems to stay on forever..

mspixieears

I think there's a thread in MAC Chat on what brushes people have used for fluidlines, you want to use one of those thin eyeliner ones, I use a slanted one personally. Fluidlines are awesome - even after 13 hrs of wear they're still there!

Latest posts