Luminizer!!!!

xtina6230

Hi ladies!!
Since we got so many beauty experts in here, I decided to post a question regarding "luminizers"...

It's summer, and we all want that natural ”glow” to our skin...and to achieve that, we sometimes resort to luminizers...

They are basically the powder/liquid/cream you put on your face to make you skin ”glow”...they're almost like bronzers, but not with so much tint and color, basically, a sheer glowing look.

Right now, I'm using MAC iridescent powder in Belightful. It's quite good. Today I placed an online order for MAC Strobe Liquid...hopefully it's good =D

Can anyone recommend me some other good luminizers? MAC or any other brand is fine!! Thanks so much!!
thmbup.gif

Kiseki

NARS Albatross is quite good if you liked pressed powder, as well as MUFE's Shine-On compacts.

On the liquid side, I'd suggest Fluid Sheers by Giorgio Armani, lots of shades to choose from and you can mix them with your foundation or apply afterwards.

purrtykitty

I've got a Clinique All-Over Shimmer that I use, but I think it's been d/c'd. I mix it in with my moisturized to give my skin a bit of shimmer. I think any liquid shimmer/luminizer would work...but don't use too much - you don't want to look like a disco ball, lol!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupitzTara
Stila All over shimmer liquid luminizer.

Ditto that. Also Prescriptives *magic Potion is pretty great.

moonlit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I like using Revlon Skinlights

i second that

Right now I have strobe cream from Mac.. and Revlon skin lights..

Strobe smells like egg to me ... i just put up with the smell

Skinlights is nice too- cheap as well

MissChriss

I can no longer find skinlights . Cosmeticsandmore is out. Does anyone know of other places to buy it besides ebay.

If not what is the closest thing to skinlights that I can purchase?