MAC 180 --- FAKE?? Please Help

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyyy
I just got this brush from eBay. I checked her name on here before buying and she seem legit. However, I just got this brush and the last 6 numbers (008810) on the bar code matches someone else 180's picture on here. Aren't all numbers suppose to be different?? O_O Please help!!

Hi
Just checked the barcode on mine and it's the same. I would guess the barcodes only change for each different type of brush. I would think everything is ok
thmbup.gif

verano

th_hello2.gif
I am searching for 180 brush on ebay too, and what i found confusing (and what I noticed in this thread too) is a sticker content; on the sticker pic above that skyyy posted is not written where the brush was made, but if you follow the link to the GlamYOURUs thread you can see that on the bottom of sticker is stated Made in Japan/....

Plus all of my brushes that i bought direct from MAC had a sticker saying where the brush was made too.

Can pleaseee someone help me figure this difference in label content out? Fake possibility?

THANK YOU!

NeonKitty

I just got my 180 yesterday from the MAC warehouse in Ontario Canada, and I still have the packaging.

My first question is: is this the pictures the ebay seller provided, or are these pics of what you actually received? Because often fakers will steal legit pics to use in their listings. So it would be more helpful if you posted pics of what you actually got.

The packaging is missing two lines at the end. The first is MADE IN JAPAN / M8880-01 the second line missing is MACCOSMETICS.COM

The second thing I notice is the MAC label on the brush itself is not straight, its leaning in the pics you provided.

The bottom of the brush is identical, including the spacing in the 180 typeset.

Hope that helps, but please provide pics of the actual brush you received to know for sure.

HTH