MAC 212 liner brush

Jennifer Mcfly

anyone have any recs on this? It doesn't seem like alot of people use it, but I have a hard time with liner (I own the 209 and 266 and I still am shakey) so I'm looking for anything that can help me! If you have recs for others brands of square firm liner brushes those would be great too!!! I'm looking to use this mainly with fluidlines...
Thanks!!!
smiles.gif

Trax

I only use the #263 for Fluidlines, nothing else. I've tried the #208 and #266 though, but nothing seems to beat the firm, but angled, #263.

Miss_Behave

I love the 212! this was actually my first MAC brush.
it's great for tightlining, "normal" lining and I even use it on my brows sometimes.
but it realy depends on if your are a flat, angled or pointy liner type of girl.
I'm pretty sure sephora make on too that is maybe cheaper. so does nars, trish and smashbox

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
I love the 212! this was actually my first MAC brush.
it's great for tightlining, "normal" lining and I even use it on my brows sometimes.
but it realy depends on if your are a flat, angled or pointy liner type of girl.
I'm pretty sure sephora make on too that is maybe cheaper. so does nars, trish and smashbox

yes, I looked on Sephora and found a ton of these brushes so I was wondering which one everyone preferred. Do you only have the mac one? or do you have other square liner brushes?

Miss_Behave

I'll only have the mac one, since I live in Germany and it's impossible here to buy brushes! for some strange reason the cometic industry think germany ladys don't use brushes grrrr

KawaiMakani

I have this brush, but I haven't ever used it for fluidlines. For that I always use my 208 brush. However, I always my 212 when I line my eyes with eye shadow, so I guess it would work great with fluidlines as well.

Latest posts