MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

I only placed an order for Jealousy Wakes, which I am glad I did because its completely sold out. I hope to have it by next week :] I was thinking of ordering some of the lipglasses and two more of the eyeshadows, Parisian Skies and Hocus Pocus!

keijukainen

Review & swatches: http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/WP/2011/06/23/mac-bloggers-obsessions-collection-reviews-swatches-photos-hocus-pocus-parisian-skies-jealousy-wakes-sparkle-neely-sparkle-evolution-revolution-caqui-all-of-my-purple-life-sonoran-rain-nitrolicious-20/

Anneri

i love hearing what you guys think about these products :) i shall be remembering for when (yes i'm staying positive!) mac re-promote them!

You and me both!!!

MAC MUST repromote them. They really must. And they will. Oh yeah!

sss215

People are sleeping on Parisian Skies!
poke.gif

It really is a multifaceted color with this indescribable sheen to it. I swatched it and was IMPRESSED. I can't wait to wear this as a smokey eye.

And JW is gorgeous on my skintone. I detect more of the gold in the color on my skin than in the swatches I've seen thus far.
I ordered PS thinking it would looks good with cool grays and blues. can't wait to get it!

i am going to go back for another AMPL and Nitro:licious.

2browneyes

Reading all the positive feedback about the e/s is making me wanna order the ones that are still available. Kinda wish I ordered JW now but the more I look @ swatches the more I feel like it's similar enough to things I already have or can mix to create. So, maybe I'll place an order for PS and HP. I don't realy know if I need SNS. What do u guys think?

*JJ*

can't wait for my stuff to arrive! a lovely specktrette CP'd hocus pocus and parisian skies for me.
i can't resist a grey eyeshadow :)

Mac-Guy

And Sparkle neely sparke is an awesome warm brown but REAL similar to swiss chocolate (not exact fo sho)... so if u dont love the gold glitter....i'd pass. I have other browns with glitter that doesnt looke like i put a layer of gold sparkle on top. like NARS mekong & galapagos.
Thanks for your SNS review. I'm still on the defense and have hold back to order it. I think I'm more in love with the actual name of the shade as I am not too much into gold glitter. I will wait a few more days and see it's still available then.

I'm glad you like your other products though....

Mac-Guy

ok... this is crazy http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300571007425#ht_2359wt_907

Oh c'mon! What's wrong with people being prepared to pay so much for an e/s? I saw some going for 80 bucks yesterday and I found this way over the top. But this one tops everything.

2browneyes

Elegant, I had to do it.....my day just wouldn't be right if I didn't order those shadows. I kept imagining I would check out the site and see that HP was sold out and I'd have to hate myself for like 5 seconds for not ordering it. And SP...well, someone (Katred?) said it would go well with the Love Lace blues to make a smokey blue eye and well, these brown eyes just love to be decorated with blue so blue smoke.....had to do it :)