MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

elegant-one

Elegant, I had to do it.....my day just wouldn't be right if I didn't order those shadows. I kept imagining I would check out the site and see that HP was sold out and I'd have to hate myself for like 5 seconds for not ordering it. And SP...well, someone (Katred?) said it would go well with the Love Lace blues to make a smokey blue eye and well, these brown eyes just love to be decorated with blue so blue smoke.....had to do it :)
girlhaha.gif
You know it!

I think both colors, especially SP will look beautiful on you. Those blue grey colors are perfect for brown/hazel eyes. Its the only blues I wear. Watch it sell out now.

elegant-one

Oh no! Doesn't MAC know that I am waiting for your swatches?
heart.gif
Maybe you get them on Saturday? Fingers crossed.

kissy.gif

I was supposed to get free 2 day ship because they screwed up an earlier order, but no they didn't apply it for some reason. Nope, our ups doesn't deliver on saturdays - so we'll weep together
cry.gif
greengrin.gif

2browneyes

Thx....yeah, they'll be next to go. Still feel kindda off bout missing out on JW but I'll get over it soon as I get my hands on the other shadows :) Plus that saves me $ to spend on Semi-Precious....gotta have those brushes and now 2 of the mes are starting to grow on me...smh This obssession will never end!

elegant-one

Hocus Pocus is also EXCELLENT over Blacktrack Fluidline ;-)
I had to tell you - since I am clearly obsessed with your sooty HP
greengrin.gif
- have you seen Kim Kardashian's mom? Well she wears this beautiful sooty looking smokey eyeshadow look that I've been digging for awhile. I'm hoping that HP will do that for me.
amuse.gif

TheMakeupGirl

Hey!! Thanks!! Yeah - KK's mom does rock that sooty grey very well. The blacktrack will darken it up quite a bit. Don't forget to post pics!!! xo L
I had to tell you - since I am clearly obsessed with your sooty HP
greengrin.gif
- have you seen Kim Kardashian's mom? Well she wears this beautiful sooty looking smokey eyeshadow look that I've been digging for awhile. I'm hoping that HP will do that for me.
amuse.gif

honybr

I got my stuff! I'm loving this collection as much as I loved Peacocky because I adore everything I got.

AMPL: Where have you been all my life? This is gorgeous! I didn't realize all my other purples lippies (and I have a LOT) did tend to turn a bit berry on me until I put this on and it was still a stunning purple hours later. I've only backed up one thing in my makeup career, but you can bet I put another order for AMPL this morning. This is my HG purple so it was a must.

JW: Love it. Worth the hype. Pigmented and easy to work with. It looks more teal in the pan and in pictures, but on the skin I can really see the emerald green come out.

HP: The Makeup Girl - if I meet you I'm giving you a hug because this color is amazing! I only own one other gray and I probably won't be using that one now that I have HP. It's almost like a duochrome because it looks different in certain lights and with various eyeliners it really can pull different colors. This is my grown and sexy shadow for sure.

SNS: Well, surprise, surprise I really like this one. It was an impulse buy but now I'm very glad I got it. It's super sparkely in the pan, but not so much on the skin. Great neutral with some pop and I can't wait to see what to combine it with. It does look good by itself for a simple look and I always enjoy that in an eyeshadow.

Well done bloggers!

keijukainen

^I hope so too. Just wanted couple of days to see some swatches and reviews but I guess it was too much to ask
ohboy.gif

I sent my wish list to a friend today so she could order the stuff but I doubt she's had time to order yet. Oh well..

I wonder if I should wait for the possible restock or just get what I can now and forget about Hocus Pocus. What to do, what to do?

xasperadastra

^I hope so too. Just wanted couple of days to see some swatches and reviews but I guess it was too much to ask
ohboy.gif

I sent my wish list to a friend today so she could order the stuff but I doubt she's had time to order yet. Oh well..

I wonder if I should wait for the possible restock or just get what I can now and forget about Hocus Pocus. What to do, what to do?
take now what you can!!! And if they restock it you'll take it later, or you'll risk to have nothing :p

Mac-Guy

That's a good suggestion :)
Pleaaaase Mac, here our cry and restock the eyeshadows!!!
Somebody posted earlier that CS said that they won't restock e/s. Just grab what is still available and don't wait too long if you really want any of the two remaining e/s.

BeautyByLele

Shontay - How does Caqui lipglass compare to Nars Wonder lipgloss , in terms of color ?? I thght about this but I was wondering if it was similar to wonder lipgloss

shontay07108

Lele I don't want to go off the top of my head and answer incorrectly so I will compare caqui and wonder when I get home in a few hours. I'll also compare surf USA and jw for the person who asked.

BeautyByLele

I just called MAC to inquire about items that have sold out even though they say available for six weeks, and the rep stated, " from my understanding it is while supplies last . . . but if anything changes the website will be updated" WTH?? ! MAC is so full of it!!!