MAC Blushes

MAC_addict_77

Hey,
I went to my MAC counter at Dillards last night and got some great stuff. I really wanted to have some blushes, since I don't have any (*shock*), I usually just use my bronzer.
Well the MA could not help me pick a color, which was very frustrating.
I told her that I wanted to have something I can wear with pinks and something I can wear with really bright colors.
I have fair skin so she told me to stay away from any plum colors (?). I ended up getting another bronzer instead
ssad.gif

I really want a pink and a neutral, maybe peachy or beige colored blush. Is that really so hard?
Can you guys give me any recs on colors? TIA!

lovejam

"Cute" is a nice sheer pink blush. I can wear it with pinks, or with bright colors. It's a nice shade.
smiles.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addict_77
Well the MA could not help me pick a color, which was very frustrating.

How professional of her
nonono.gif

I'm an NW15 skin tone, so pretty pale, I like to use Coygirl & Pink Swoon. If you'd like to consider lines other than MAC, Chanel's Tea Rose is a light peachy-pink wash. Pout's Pearly Queen & Apricot Totty are very pretty as well And that good old stand-by NARS Orgasm. That was all probably TMI, but hope it helps!

Miss_Behave

I'm a NW15 and my HG neutral peachy beige blush is Uncomon blushcream! it gives me just the perfect flush and goes nearly with everything!

another_mac_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
How professional of her
nonono.gif

I'm an NW15 skin tone, so pretty pale, I like to use Coygirl & Pink Swoon. If you'd like to consider lines other than MAC, Chanel's Tea Rose is a light peachy-pink wash. Pout's Pearly Queen & Apricot Totty are very pretty as well And that good old stand-by NARS Orgasm. That was all probably TMI, but hope it helps!

I second Pink Swoon. You could also try Peachykeen, which is supposed to be similar to Orgasm.

hinna

I recommend Coygirl also. It's on the cool side, and is a sheertone so the finish is very natural ... almost like a "ive just come in from the cold on a winters morning". I find this shade compliments most eyeshadows and links, because it isnt overpowering but just incredibly natural.

You may also be interested in trying "Pinch o' peach" which is also pretty, but has a slightly different tone which may be more complimentary to your colouring
smiles.gif

veilchen

I 2nd Pinch O'Peach - it's a great neutral colour which you can use lightly if you're doing strong lips or eyes, but which you can also build up for a healthy flush, I always pick this one when I don't know what else to wear.
As far as pinks go, I love my Dollymix, which gives such a cute strawberry-like flush if used lightly (I'm an NW15 and have to be careful not to use this one too abundantly, or otherwise I will look like coming straightly from a marathon).
HTH a bit!

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_mac_addict
You could also try Peachykeen

Yes! Peachykeen is nice.
smiles.gif

Latest posts