MAC Brassy Fluidline- how to wear?

Wattage

Hmm, Brassy is an awesome colour and pairs fairly easily with a variety of colours. I think someone did an awesome FOTD of this recently with Cranberry? Anyway, I saw it somewhere and it looked devine.

I love the way it looks with Brassy in the crease, lined on lower lash line and Beig-ing shade stick. I also like Brassy on the lid with a darker colour gold in the crease (there are many you could chose from).

Play around with it. I haven't tried it yet but always thought it would look nice with a metalic blue worked into the look as well.

HTH - sorry I can't give much else!

pr1nces583

it would look stunning with a smokey eye look
smiles.gif

MACmermaid

i totally agree w/ everyone who said brassy makes a great base. it looks awesome under amber lights - it really makes the color more metallic and intense. brassy on the lid, amber lights on top, and carbon applied lightly on the inner 1/3 and outer 1/3 looks great! you can then put brassy as a lower liner along w/ a black liner in the waterline. hope that helps!
smiles.gif

AriannaErin

I know it's a "No-No" but I LOVE Brassy on the waterline, especially with my goldish colors like woodwinked and amber lights. That's my favorite look: woodwinked on lid, amber lights on outer corner and mulch in the crease with Brassy in the waterline....

but as I said, be careful as I know that Brassy isn't meant for the waterline... oh well
winks.gif

joytheobscure

Lower lash line and I wear it with lots of colors, I like to wear it on the lower lash line and go over it with honey lust. I also use Elite (belle azure shade) - expensive pink on the lid, bagatelle on the brow, swiss chocolate on outer v with brassy on the bottom lash line - I love brassy.

Latest posts