MAC classes?

sasse142

Does MAC offer any classes or any sort of training for those interested in becoming an artist.

MisStarrlight

I'm pretty sure there's not one.
Caffn8me posted about a class a while back, but it wasn't in the US.
However, if you qualify for a pro card, they have master classes that you can get invited to.

GreekChick

At our basic training, the trainers clarified that no, there was no MAC School anywhere..i wouldnt exactly qualify them as classes but I think that the 5 day intensive basic training MA's go through falls in the same category....

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I'm pretty sure there's not one.
Caffn8me posted about a class a while back, but it wasn't in the US.
However, if you qualify for a pro card, they have master classes that you can get invited to.

hahahaha, i bet it was a DREAM!!
I have been having realistic mac dreams lately.

1MaCaDDicT

im a MAC MA in NY & sorry but there is no MAC school. if u qualify for the pro card you will be able to take master classes. and as far as i kno Basic is for MAC MA only... i kno it stinks!!! go to macpro.com and it should tell u all about the pro card and its benefits. good luck
smiles.gif

Life In Return

They offer training classes at a MAC store near me... $90 for 90 minutes. It's like an application training where they show you how to apply makeup.

jess98765

when i was in hongkong i did a mac course with MAC makeup artists...payed a sum of money but it was all remdemable on purchase. We basically all met up in a room with around 8 other people, 2 makeup artists and had all the mac in the world to play with....
i didn't know of such a class till my dad asked the MUa at mac about courses...so maybe if you just ask, there might be courses/ classes similar
smiles.gif

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life In Return
They offer training classes at a MAC store near me... $90 for 90 minutes. It's like an application training where they show you how to apply makeup.

This is mainly for how to apply makeup for YOUR face shape, not how to become a MA and do tricks on others.

There is no school for MAC as far as, you become certified and then work for MAC as a MA... You can take Makeup classes and get certified in your area I am sure, you just have to do some research on it.