MAC Collection Release Timeline?

OnaFyre

Hi Folks, does anyone have a complete timeline of when all the known collections are coming out? I know the information is right here, but it would be nice to see a full, comprehensive list of future collections (without lenghty descriptions of them because that stuff is alllll over this site) and release dates. Perhaps it could be updateable... or maybe turned into a sticky...

Anyway, I feel like I haven't seen anything like this yet on the site, and it would be awesome and helpful.

juli

Use color stories or calendar feature from top. Color stories will give u (most of times) lil bit of detailed info or what will be released with each collection along with release month.
Calendar feature will show the collection that will be released on certain days of the month. The day usually being thursdays. You can check in adv. what collection will be released and the dates. (if these are updated) I would think calendar feature would be way to go.

HTH.

A Muse July 20th
Avant Gold July 27th

Plushglass Aug. 3rd
Untamed Aug. 24th.

VG VI & MAC for Zandra Rhodes Sept. 7th
Outloud & lip Varnish sept. 28th

OnaFyre

Okay, this helps a lot. I've never noticed the calander thing before, that's what I needed. The color stories link is nice but it doesn't have the actual release dates...

I still think it would be cool to have a sticky list...

OnaFyre

mostly that it wouldn't require sifting through different months, different events, and peoples birthdays. It would all be right there, only the date list for collections, and easier to access... Especially since the link to the August calander didn't work for me.

Plus it would give people an opportunity to comment, but I can't imagine what the comments would be. Perhaps a centralized location for date speculation on upcomming collections.

VeronikaJ

FYI, the collection is A Muse, not Amuse. Just thought to enlighten everyone who continually refers to as Amuse.

Janice

Here's a direct link to a new release dates only calendar. :thumbsup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaFyre
Plus it would give people an opportunity to comment, but I can't imagine what the comments would be. Perhaps a centralized location for date speculation on upcomming collections.

I would pretty much call that MAC Chat.

HTHS!

juli

How come I don't see the upcoming release dates anymore?? I am not sure if its just me but I have been checking the calendar for NOV & DEC release dates but I just see a blank calendar or one with peoples B-days.

I clicked on the Calendar from above features then it shows calendar with b- days listed. Then I go down to calendar jump with MAC relese dates then Go and I see a blank calendar. :confused:

Am I doing something wrong here?? I know for sure in the past I have been able to see the up coming release dates... just wondering.

TIA for any help.
smiles.gif