MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

BaDKiTTy69

^^ For me 187 works only for liquid foundation. I dont like to use it for any powders, MSFs or blushes. For all the powders I love my kabuki brushes (182 and 181).

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake123
I don't have any of the brushes. For those with the 187 and 188 and planning on getting the 130, what will you use each brush for? Is it worth having all 3?

I use the 187 for foundation, the 188 for cream blush. I guess the 130 is great for applying blush.

genduk26

off topic...
i'm so excited about IMATS LA 2009 this weekend & i make a huge list...
shockt.gif

i will only get two of the "Susanne" brush from this collection.
wow.. i love the name... Susanne brush.. instead of #130..

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26

i will only get two of the "Susanne" brush from this collection.
wow.. i love the name... Susanne brush.. instead of #130..

blush-anim-cl.gif
th_hug.gif

AmandDUR

im betting the 130 is flatter and more tapered. i have a blush brush like this from somewhere and its fab. i was about to hunt another one down, but im gonna wait on the 130 and hope its similar.

kiss

I decided to shorten my list: I will be getting 2 mineralize blushes and 1 lipstick. Pretty good eh?

Now I just need to pick between these: Improvise, Cheek and Cheerful, Hand-finish, Style Demon.

I can't keep cluttering my makeup stash with more blushes.

No MSF's for me. Nothing looks special. I am such a party pooper. haha

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursula
I couldn't seem to find the pics all of you were discussing, but I did find this link which might be helpful to some of you who don't want to sift through all the previous posts
MAC Colour Craft Collection promo photos

These pics are posted on page 72 I guess
winks.gif
But thanks for sharing again.

Dayjoy

Style Demon is mine!!! That's all I want!!

I wonder how close EnKore's $17.95 Duo Fiber Blush Brush compares to this.

shapeimage_26.png
colourcraft6.jpg
[/quote]

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjoy
I wonder how close EnKore's $17.95 Duo Fiber Blush Brush compares to this.

iagree.gif
I saw Enkore's brush and thought: This is the new 130!!
winks.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

^ They do look similar...with the pinched ferrel and everything. If anything I think Enkore's brush might be a little flimsier because it seems like the black fiber is shorter.

malaliath

Welllll let's see...I thought for this collection I could get away with

~Smooth Merge MSF
~Girlish Romp MES

and then I had to go and see the 130 brush. I am very selective about what I buy (on maternity leave right now, so I have to be!) and now I'm also lemming the Fashion Patch MES a bit. Sigh... LOL. Of course, the last collection I bought from was Style Warrior, so I can probably indulge myself in Colour Craft a bit ... (and I am easily enabled...LOL)

oh, and pssst ... I'm a MSF virgin and thus am both excited and nervous
winks.gif

koukla032487

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake123
I don't have any of the brushes. For those with the 187 and 188 and planning on getting the 130, what will you use each brush for? Is it worth having all 3?

I use my 187 for blushes and my 188 for liquid foundation
smiles.gif
But the 130 seems like it would be great for highlighting, and also sometimes I like to mix 2 blushes together...so it being smaller than the 187 would be great to give a more "concentrated" blush application to the cheeks
winks.gif

LP_x

I'm definitely getting the 226 and the 130, and maybe a blush and a MSF. Nothing else grabs me. I'm too OCD for the e/s and l/g, and the l/s don't look special enough *shrug*

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Good night you all!
wavey.gif
sleepy.gif

I will sleep good tonight!

While dreams of 130 dance in your head.