MAC concealers?

crzyc

I've tried the Select Cover Up- a little too thin for my dark circles, and the Studio Stick- which seems a little too dark tho I have tried it in 2 different shades.
Now I'm thinking of the Studio Finish- especially since it has an SPF, as that might help diminish some of the darkness of my eyecirlces (not all as they are hereditary). How is the finish and wear of this?

Thanks!

Shawna

Hi, I moved this over to recommendations where you will get more help. I too have terrible dark circles (inheirited) and none of the mac concealers work for me.
oh.gif
ops: Anyhow, I finally found my HG of concealers and I swear I am going to buy a case so I never run out. It is actually Lancome Effacernes waterproof concealer. I also messed around with my application technique and this is what works best for me.
1. moisturise
2. foundation
3. face powder (important to use this before concealer)
4. pat on concealer
5. don't touch concealer anymore, and no powder to set. This stuff sets on its own to a matte finish. If you apply powder, it just negates the effect of the concealer and the dark circles show through.
ssad.gif

The only problem I have had with this concealer is that it is stinking hot here right now and it creases a little bit. I have taken to carrying a triangular sponge with me and use it to pat at the creased bit. It fixes it right up without removing the concealer. It's a little bit of a hassle, but for me to get rid of my damn circles, it is totally worth it. Sorry to give such a long explanation, but whoohoo, no dark circles for me!!
smiles.gif
In fact, I'm gonna go write a review about this stuff right now.
th_wink3.gif

crzyc

Thanks very much for the recommendation of the Lancome. That counter is actually closer to me than MAC, so I'll have to check it out next time I'm in!