MAC crease brush question

caramelhunie

Hi everyone,
I've been using the #224 brush for my crease forever! I need a change! I was wondering what other brush would you recommend for the crease? I checked the website and some other brushes that looked like they might do the job are: 217, 222, 225, 272, and 275. Does anyone have any experience using any of those brushes? Or is the 224 brush superior to all of them and I shouldn't stray? Please help!
SOS.gif
Thanks! :p

eponine

i actually have all of those except the 275...and i use the 224 or 217 almost all of the time. the 222 is nice also, especially for a more concentrated crease area. the 225 is reeeeally big and unless you have a ton of eyelid, it probably wouldn't be that useful.

MACattack

I JUST bought the 217 because I used my 224 everyday, and they're both fantastic! I use the 217 for a more concentrated outer eye, and use my 224 to soften harsh edges.
smiles.gif
HTH

Sanne

217 is great, it is close to the 224 imo, but white hairs seem to pick up more pigment! 222 is also great but it's thinner than the 224, as is the 224 is more poofy
greengrin.gif

caramelhunie

I went to MAC today but they didn't have the 217 so I went with the 222. I'll most likely get the 217 another time. Thanks everyone for your help!
thmbup.gif