MAC e/s on brows?

fishchick72

Over the years my eyebrows have gotten lighter & lighter & now you can barely see them. So over the years I've been buying darker & darker eyebrow powder to color them in. I am currently using shaping taupe by Clinique. But I am wondering if the MAC eyeshadows would work too? Has anyone tried this or does anyone do this on a regular basis? What shades work for you if you have?

marykelancey

I have never used anything on my brows EXCEPT for MAC's Omega shadow applied with the 266. Love the look. I can control how much color and it avoids the drawn on look. They have also come out with great products like brow set which is nice too but it is too heavy for me. Have your local counter try some on you one day. It was one of the very first MAC products I bought 6 years ago.

sigwing

Omega & angle brush! Perfect!!!!

In fact, Omega is a perfect shade for me for brows and blending neutral eyeshadows.

JLEEMARKOWITZ

i use embark everyday with the 266 brush
smiles.gif

depecher

I just started using Wedge on my eyebrows. I held out for sooo long but they were too light. I love my 208 brush. I agree with the post above that recommended going to the store to see what you like. Good luck.
smiles.gif

2_pink

I was using a much warmer color on my brows for years, now i finally got Charcoal Brown e/s and it works perfectly. Just go to the store and ask the MA to help you find a color for your brows, and you need an angle brush.

LatinaRose

i use charcoal brown as well, applied with the 266. i can't even remember what I used on my brows before mac!

Latest posts