MAC Foundation Shade, HELP!!!!

leessuuhh

I'm currently looking into getting MAC's Select Tint, but have no clue as to what shade I am. I don't live near a counter & it'll be pretty hard for me to get to one anytime soon. Is Select Tint very sheer? I was hoping if someone could give me some suggestions.

I currently use Bare Minerals in 2.0 Light which is just a tiny tiny bit darker than my actual skintone.

My skin is naturally flushed, so it's pinkish most of the time, so I'm guessing a NW__?? Any help/suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks!

Julie

I also use Bare Minerals but I mix fairly light and light to match my skin. The only MAC Foundation I ever used was Studio Fix and Hyper Real. I had Hyper Real in NW20 and Studio Fix in NC25. I didn't like either one because Hyper Real didn't work for me, it had a really sticky feeling on my face and changed color during the day. Studio Fix was okay but I like Bare Minerals much better. You can always do a live chat on maccosmetics.com and maybe they can help you choose a shade since you can't get to a counter.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by leessuuhh
I'm currently looking into getting MAC's Select Tint, but have no clue as to what shade I am. I don't live near a counter & it'll be pretty hard for me to get to one anytime soon. Is Select Tint very sheer? I was hoping if someone could give me some suggestions.

I currently use Bare Minerals in 2.0 Light which is just a tiny tiny bit darker than my actual skintone.

My skin is naturally flushed, so it's pinkish most of the time, so I'm guessing a NW__?? Any help/suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks!

Check out this link..
http://www.specktra.net/foundation.php

Latest posts