MAC Glitter Pigments I've Never Heard Of...And Can't Find Info On?

Hasidic_Hat

MAC Eye Pigment Lot 6 NEW - eBay (item 170276230542 end time Nov-09-08 14:28:47 PST)

I was looking on ebay, and found that auction. The seller lists glitter pigments like "Aquarium Purple," but I've never heard of it and can't find info on it either! I feel like I'm going a little bit crazy..

http://i21.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/19/15/b02c_1.JPG

A side note...Does MAC make that sort of pink, reflect rainbow glitter?

The auction's ending soon, so I probably won't go for it. This is just for my own future reference! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
smiles.gif

- Kim

redambition

The picture of the bottom of the jars is tiny, but the stickers are black with white writing, pigments don't have black stickers. The names are also odd, they don't ring a bell with me.

The seller also states in their listing: "I have no experience with MAC cosmetics. Some people have told me they are awesome and look real to them and others tell me they are not. I do not have time to take them to the mall and get some one to look at them so I have provided pictures showing color, the bottoms of jars, and the top of the boxes. Please use your experience and decide for yourself if you would like to bid on them. "

She has no idea if they are real or not but has listed them as real. I would stay well away from this auction, based on the seller's attitude.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition

She has no idea if they are real or not but has listed them as real. I would stay well away from this auction, based on the seller's attitude.

iagree.gif

MACATTAK

These are all fake! If you go a little further down, you will see 2 small pictures on the left & they don't get any worse than these! Stay far away from all of their auctions.