MAC gold/tempting eye,bronzer on cheeks, & brown l/s-2 much brown?r/o

jencurl

Would you rec another MAC look to go w/ bronzey/gold eyes(pref. MAC) if wearing brown dress?

Rowan

I don't know your coloring, but I would wear a peachy pink blush & soft pink lips with the dress and eyes rather than bronzer and brown lips. I think those colors may contrast well with the dress and eyes. I think it would be good to brighten your face a little to offset the dress color.

I don't know if you have this, but by soft pink I am thinking Viva Glam V lipstick or lipglass. Both have a touch of brown to give the pink more of a neutral tone. If you really want to wear the bronzer, I would apply the bronzer in the usual places, but add the peachy pink blush to the apples of the cheeks for a pop of color. I don't have any peachy pink MAC blush suggestions since the one I use is Cargo's The Big Easy, but I know MAC does have at least a couple to choose from.

jencurl

Thanks everyone!More people told me to wear peaches with the dress than brown. I have VGV lipglass, NARS Orgasm Blush, and Lancome Miel Glace blush so I should be set. You all are so helpful to me!

Latest posts