Good description, Erin! LOL

My current wish list includes:
The Family Crest pigment
Undercurrent pearlglide eyeliner
Black Swan pearlglide eyeliner
The Faerie Glen l/s
Glamora Castle e/s
Brush set

I'm still having a fun making a list. What's on your list, everybody?
cutey.gif

shontay07108

I considered lots of things even though I made my haul on Friday. Now, though I've decided to backup the pearl glides. I want another BS and Undercurrent and I need Petrol Blue. I was trying to avoid PB, but how can I avoid my favorite color? I'm not getting any face, or lip glass sets. They aren't necessary and I need to save for future collections from Mac and other brands. I am, however struggling not to get the lip kit with Baron Rose lipstick. I love, love, love that lipstick but I don't want anything else in the kit.

OT but I really hate that my iPad is not allowing me to quote or give thumbs up. That's what I get for spilling nail polish remover all over my laptop.

sapnap

Same here!! I didint even wear eyeshadows.. and slowwly, Specktra sucked me into em:) now I am actually loving pigments, even tho I am a klutz

elegant-one

OT but I really hate that my iPad is not allowing me to quote or give thumbs up. That's what I get for spilling nail polish remover all over my laptop.
I like Petrol Blue! Describe Baron Rose, They didn't have that for me to see. It may be the only other thing I'm interested in.

yep, the ipad is not liking the new site
ssad.gif

shontay07108

Elegant, it's kinda hard to describe. I say it's a brownish/reddish berry color with some gold sheen in it. It's so pretty and smooth. A creme sheen I think. Temptalia says it is similar to funbathing but I need to check into that because I thought of it as a less frosty thrills when I swatched.

Rinstar

I'm suprised nothing is on the site yet. I was hoping to order tonight.

But while we're at it, should I get the purple eye palette or the pink lip set? I have everything else finalized.

JennsJewelz

My current wish list includes:
The Family Crest pigment
Undercurrent pearlglide eyeliner
Black Swan pearlglide eyeliner
The Faerie Glen l/s
Glamora Castle e/s
Brush set

I'm still having a fun making a list. What's on your list, everybody?
cutey.gif
Well, here's my official list!

I got these last week:
Vain & Glorious Lip Bag
Follow Your Fantasy
Soft Dazzle
Cut a Caper

I'm getting these this week:
The Faerie Glen
Viva Glam Bag
Black Swan
Lord It Up

And I'm getting these when they are released in November:
Sassy Coral Lippies
Smokey Pigment Set

And that's it until the New Year! I'm finishing strong lol. I will have an extra lip bag this way, if anyone wants just the bag!
cutey.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Elegant, it's kinda hard to describe. I say it's a brownish/reddish berry color with some gold sheen in it. It's so pretty and smooth. A creme sheen I think. Temptalia says it is similar to funbathing but I need to check into that because I thought of it as a less frosty thrills when I swatched.
Hmm... Looking at her swatches, particularly on her lips, it looks almost like a cross between funbathing and thrills (although I'd agree that it looks more like thrills). That said, those are two of my favourite lipsticks from this year... uh-oh...

GlamQueen21

Baron Rose l/s looks like the intense version of Thrills l/s! Temptalia's swatches of that lipstick is gorgeous as well as Mellow Mood l/s! Now adding Vain & Glorious Lip Bag back to my list.

shontay07108

Mellow Mood barely showed on my hand. I had to layer it a lot.

My lips are darker than Temptalia's so BR won't be quite that intense on me. I also like that it's less orange and frosty than Thrills. Oh forget it. I'm just going to have to pay $36 for one lipstick!

Camnagem

I agree totally! It swatched on me more like Thrills than Funbathing (less plum, more warm red). I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this lip bag just for that lipstick as well...it screams Fall gorgeousness to me.

Someone asked a while back about "If you could only get 1 item" and I have to say I'd get Sir Teddy. The make-up is pretty, but Sir Teddy is damn Royalty, come on!
lol.gif

If I could only get 1 make-up item, I'd get the Viva Glam lip bag. Kinda boring maybe, but you get an awesome neutral lip combo, a great bag, and it helps a fantastic charity...win-win-win!

evilpoptart

My preorder to pick up on the 28th: Black swan
Undercurrent
Glamora Castle
Her Blooming cheek
Courting Lilac
Cut a Caper

In November: smokey pigments

Oh, and I got the beautiful pictures in the mail. It was such a nice surprise.