MAC in Hong Kong: Avaliable Collections, Release Dates, Locations

tinawenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj
I prefer DFS at Galleria, TST, but MAC store at Facess is really convenient.

I've never been to DFS in Galleria but i heard that there are SEs not available at other stores. Yes Facess is very convenient but it is crowded all the times! I like that place because there are relatively more MUAs to offer help.

By the way, have your tried the makeup class? I am thinking about to join
th_dunno.gif
...any ideas?

cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinawenders
Just checked with MAC - it'll be out in mid July. So excited!
th_DANCE.gif

And there will be new lip color launch in early July.

I've asked of one of the MUAs in Langham Place and she said Superglass will launch at 1/7 and 12/7 for In the Groove
drools.gif
I thought it will launch at 1/7 as that's the date that In the Groove out in Taiwan and the UK...
choochoo.gif

iqaganda

Hi there! Venomous Villains was released today here in HOng Kong and Haute Mascaras will be launched this month also.
smiles.gif
Anyone knows when is the Tartan Tale going to be released here?

mckpoon

is B2M available as well in HK for both e/s and l/s?
how picky are they for missing pans/deformed pots?

just wondering if i can wait before i head over...!

SUMM3RxBABii

is B2M available as well in HK for both e/s and l/s?
how picky are they for missing pans/deformed pots?

just wondering if i can wait before i head over...!

I'm not sure about how picky but I know Hong Kong is one of the countries that accept B2M and they should since they're so into recycling and being environmental friendly. :)

BlahWah

Hi everyone! Could anyone help me out with the price for the Lightful Hyrdo-charge spf foundation? Also, I've found blogs/comments/reviews stating spf 2 and 25 - which one is available now? I'm hoping my dad can pick me up one in December. =D They seem to run a little light too so perhaps I should lean to my darker side (haha!) of NC30 rather than NC25... well, any help on these would be great! TIA!!