MAC interview with District Manager of Columbia, MD region

aishouss

So I have an interview with the District Manager of the Maryland area. His name is Scott. I don't know his last name. I was just wondering if anyone has met him or interviewed with him, and if so, how is he like and what should I expect? This is my last interview, and I want to nail this interview! I did pretty well on the last two interviews, which was only with the MAC manager at the store I applied at. I did interview with Homa, the recruiter of the DC/Virgina/Maryland region, two months ago, but I didn't get a call back.

The reason why I got the interview at the MAC store, was because I was just browsing around one day and I just decided to ask one of the girls there how her interview process was with MAC, and she just so happened to be the store manager. She told me about Homa, and I told her I interviewed with her and didn't get a call back. She then asked me what name was, and I told her and she said she had recently saw my resume. She told me there were no openings available at the time, but said that Nordstroms was hiring at the MAC counter. She told me to apply there and talk to the manager there. I didn't get around to doing, but a few days later she came into my work and I went to up to her and asked if she was the woman I spoke to the other day. She said yes, and told me that she was actually going to call me that week to set up an interview with me, because a permanent part time had just opened up. So the next day she called me, and the following day we had an interview, and it went very well. She is so nice and the girls there are nice as well. I felt pretty comfortable there and she then scheduled a demo interview. I had the demo interview yesterday, and it went very well. She said I did a very nice job, and that i blended very well, the eyeliner was perfect, and that the eye makeup, blush, and lips were a good combo. The only con about the makeup was that she said it was a little too heavy for day/work makeup, but that it wasn't a big deal.

So now I have an interview with Scott, and I just really want to know how he is and what to expect. If any of you know him, please let me know!