mac lashes

antirazor

I want to try out false lashes, but I'm a total n00b. I like the way no. 7 and no. 22 look in the box. but I'm not sure what effect they would give on. I don't want anything too dramatic, like no. 5 or no. 23. just a nice... little oomph for my eyes sometimes.

if anyone had any false lash swatches, like a picture of themselves wearing different ones, that would be super-cool.
greengrin.gif
but I'm not sure that's ever happened.

just recommendations would be nice as well.

amoona

ok the only false lashes i've ever wore were mac's the 4s with the 20s on the outer corners ontop of the 4s. i already have very thick long lashes so they were dramatic on me, plus i stacked two different lashes ontop of each other lol. the only pic i have isn't very up close so it really wont help.

maxcat

Half lashes are easiest to start and the subtlest look. You can either go with the 20's... or my preference which is to get the 7's and cut them in thirds. Then you have three different lengths of "half lashes" to try for the price of one pair of half lashes!

Katja

I had the 7s applied on Saturday. I am Filipino, and she had to trim the lashes down. I was going for a dramatic eye, but not too hooker-ish. She thought they looked great, but I thought they were a little too much in the bright lighting conditions I was in. Once I was in the dim light, they looked great.

Latest posts