MAC Liner

Luxurious

Should i buy a MAC liner? Eye Pencil, eye kohl, powerpoint and what's about the glitter liner? Why are they good and why not?

please give me an answer. Thanks.

pumpkincat210

If you want staying power, go for the powerpoints. I sometimes find the powerpoints a little dry to put on, but I looove my Industry(dark gray w/pearl). The eye pencil and kohls work well too and have lots of color choices. Glitter liners are nice too. Obviously they have chunks of glitter in them.. If you can get your hands on Peacocky or Glamourgold, you're in luck. My counter/freestanding stores sold out quickly with these.
You should also look into the Fluidlines, like Blacktrack and Dipdown. they are also great for liners with the right brush.

aziajs

I like the eye pencils and eye kohls. The only problems I have had with the eye kohls is that they break when I try and sharpen them and that they don't set well on the bottom lashline. I have to set them with a powder shadow or translucent powder. But I love the colors. They're nice and bold. Smolder is one of my favorites. I also like Dig It!

I hate the powerpoints. They don't go on easily at all. They get all cakey and gross in some places and disappear in others.

Latest posts