MAC lipstick recs

Daydreamer

I posted this on another m/u forum, but am posting it here so hopefully I can get a few more suggestions. I finally have enough for MAC's recycling program. After looking through all their swatches, I ended up with 19 lipsticks on my to-try list. Yikes!
icon_eek.gif
Which lipstick do you think I should get?
greengrin.gif

1. Emphatic
2. Hug Me
3. Politely Pink
4. Pink Packed
5. Kid Kat
6. Scanty
7. Profusion
8. Sweetie
9. Glam
10. Pretty Loud
11. Chatterbox
12. Shhh
13. Lovelorn
14. Impassioned
15. Lustering
16. Moxie
17. Freckletone
18. Flutterby
19. Viva Glam V

*Note: I've tried VGV l/g and thought it looked too brown on me so I have a feeling I'm not going to like VGV l/s.

Shine

re

You can't use your empties to get a Viva Glam l/s. They are excluded from Back-to-MAC, so I guess Viva Glam V is one less from what you have to choose from.
smiles.gif

eyeshadowfreak

Sweetie is a great shade of pink and Flutterby is my favorite nude. My suggestion is to check out random colors at MAC too, the swatches on the site are AWFUL.

Brianne

Sweetie is one of my all time favorites! Plus it is the lustre formula so it goes on pretty sheer and glossy.

VGV lipstick is different from the lipglass on me...it seems to have more pink. Definitely worth a look (but you can't get it using B2M empties, all the Viva Glams are excluded since all proceeds go to charity).

Daydreamer

Wow, I've been tallying votes and, aside from VGV, Hug Me and Sweetie have the most votes. I'll definitely check those two out for sure. Ahh, too many choices!

Krystle

I have never been a L/S person...however, this new Lustre stuff sounds more like gloss...which I am obsessed with. Looks like I will be heading to mac with my empties to get some Hug Me
smiles.gif
and to buy the Viva Glam l/s.

Latest posts