MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

Piarpreet

how can this still NOT be on the pro site? :O

Glam-glass fuck up,
cindy Sherman is over
MMO not happening online when it should have been on pro 5 days ago.....

What is going on?

elegant-one

friends.gif

Absolutely!
greengrin.gif
No orangey in Equilibrium?

HebrideanSprite

The fluidlines I'm interested in (Midnight Blues and Dark Envy) have been described as satin finish. Are they really that matte? *is worried* I like my shimmer to show up- like with Rich Ground. Any thoughts/observations from those that have seen them in real life?

Mac-Guy

There are some bronzey-red undertones in Equi, but it did not pull orange on my NW20 skin. It's a very lovely blush for the Fall. I'm curious to learn how it swatches on NC skin. As the pigmentation is great, it should work well on WOC.

Mac-Guy

Who is getting s/s? I really hope that this formula will become permanent any time soon. It is awesome to have a buttery formula in stick form as they are so easy to apply.

mac_aiken

I wonder how close in color the Evil Eye quad is to the Chanel Les Folie Noir quad from a couple of years back? Anybody have both to compare?

ahoythere

ME ME ME ME ME!!!! I AM! And it's all because of you!
Well, I had started off wanting them (as I am a whore for any cream shadows/bases) and then decided to be "good" and not get them since I was afraid they would be all dry and tuggy, but then you showed up with your pushy ways telling me how smooth and awesome and pigmented and buttery.....all those magic words...And now they are ALL on my list. Dang.
But thank you :)
Also enticed by Equlibrium since you described it as a bronzey-red.... I am usually completely freaked out by any warm blushes (other than corals) but it sounds enticing. How does it compare to Eversun?

Who is getting s/s? I really hope that this formula will become permanent any time soon. It is awesome to have a buttery formula in stick form as they are so easy to apply.

ahoythere

Piarpreet.....what does this scary phrase mean:
"Cindy Sherman is over"...........?

how can this still NOT be on the pro site? :O

Glam-glass fuck up,
cindy Sherman is over
MMO not happening online when it should have been on pro 5 days ago.....

What is going on?

Haven

I have that Chanel quad. Honestly I haven't used it much b/c it is so dark. I will have to find it and compare swatches with what is online and report back. It is buried in my secondary makeup stash - the one that has the products that I rarely use but hate to throw/give away.

I wonder how close in color the Evil Eye quad is to the Chanel Les Folie Noir quad from a couple of years back? Anybody have both to compare?

Haven

I was wondering that as well.

Edit: Am going crazy, or has all the "Cindy Sherman" stuff vanished from this site? I can't find the color story or discussion thread anywhere. Maybe I am just losing it?

Latest posts