MAC @ Macy's....any good deals?

HOTasFCUK

So with the US dollar being so great for us Canadians, I am taking a little road trip to Buffalo at the end of the month (yeah when all the amazing new collections come out!) and i was wondering if anyone one here gets any good deals at the MAC counters? Like i know those big department stores sometimes have percentage off sales of or if you use the macy's card you save more money? Can anybody give me some more info! I'd love to know! Thanks........and hopefully when i get back i'll have some wicked haul to post about!!!!
graucho.gif

Also, i've heard about an outlet called Off Saks 5th Avenue and i heard some actually have a CCO in there! Is this true? Do they sell MAC in these outlets as well? Please let me know! Thanks!

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Macy's sales do not include MAC cosmetics.

That's what i thought because they never do at The Bay here in Toronto either. What if i used the Macy's credit card?

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
That's what i thought because they never do at The Bay here in Toronto either. What if i used the Macy's credit card?

It doesn't matter. Usually, cosmetics and fragrances are excluded from most Macy's sales and promotions unless they are promotions directly from a cosmetics line. For instance Estee Lauder usually has GWP. Clinique does the same thing. If you ever read any of the Macy's promotions they usually have a looooooong list of departments and brands that are excluded.

Your best bet to get any deals on MAC is a CCO.

astronaut

If you apply for a Macy's Credit Card for the first time, get approved, and charge the MAC on the card that day and the day after, then you'll get 10-20% off the statement depending on what credit promotion they're currently having.