MAC Mirage Noir Collection (Summer 2018)

VAL4M

I'm kind of interested by both the duochrome dark eyeshadow and lisptick (a mauvy tone) but maybe it will be similar then the Holiday mauvy lipstick .... cant wait for the swatches.

violetta

Mirage Noir image looks more fall to me ( vinyl looking trench coat). Maybe she has a swimsuit underneath
The collection is much more edited than previous summer collections , so far I like what I see though .

fur4elise

Mirage Noir image looks more fall to me ( vinyl looking trench coat). Maybe she has a swimsuit underneath
The collection is much more edited than previous summer collections , so far I like what I see though .

Totally agree! This strikes me as more fall than summer...oh well...

verorl

I want that wavy powder... Don't care about swatches, I just want it!

and then, depending on swatches/color descriptions, I might get more things!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Totally agree! This strikes me as more fall than summer...oh well...

It does look more like fall. The promo pic also looks 80s to me.
I might get the powder depending on swatches, but overall the colors in this collection are not for me. The best thing is the packaging.

Corally

The two EDSF and right blush/bronzer? look really nice! Can't wait for swatches. Thanks Nay!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OK, the light pink l/s should be Nothing To Wear (Cremesheen), the dark Frost one Noon Noir, the purple is the Matte called Beach Nut and the neutral one should be Twig. The pink one might be Goodbye Kiss.

The powder seems to be a Pearlmatte Powder.

Miradan

OK, the light pink l/s should be Nothing To Wear (Cremesheen), the dark Frost one Noon Noir, the purple is the Matte called Beach Nut and the neutral one should be Twig. The pink one might be Goodbye Kiss.

The powder seems to be a Pearlmatte Powder.

Been looking for an excuse to buy Twig, so likely to pick it up in the pretty packaging.

fur4elise

It does look more like fall. The promo pic also looks 80s to me.
I might get the powder depending on swatches, but overall the colors in this collection are not for me. The best thing is the packaging.

Aaaah, yes...totally 80's...not to date myself but those were some fun teen years. ;)

Mac-Guy

If there weren't the bronzers, it would be hard to tell that this is THE summer collection. But I had a suspicion that MAC will edit the summer collection and make it much smaller. Too bad that there aren't any blushes or liners. Not too impressed.

Latest posts