MAC N Color Collection discussion

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
her swatch looks more like 2N or 3N on me....but 2 and 3N are more of a milky pink on me

That's kinda what 3N looked like on me only not as pretty.

pooh85

I also tried N3 but it's not very good on me. It's too milky pink. I'm sorry because it's seems so nice!

pooh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
It's a nice light brown on me too. It almost goes a little orangey on me and for that reason, I didn't get it.

I wish it looked like pooh85's on me!!

I think it's also a question of light, sometimes also on me seems a little orangey.
sorry for my english, I can't know if what I write is clear.

Spinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo
Apologies for the photo quality (and my lack of concealer - it's too hot here in Perth!).

10001-1.jpg
10002-1.jpg

For reference I'm NC30 and the MSF is medium dark

I always thought warmed is nothing for me because it's too dark but your photos show that it isn't. I got light flush, but now I want warmed, too!

I hope it's not already sold out...

Phillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinderella
I always thought warmed is nothing for me because it's too dark but your photos show that it isn't. I got light flush, but now I want warmed, too!

I hope it's not already sold out...

it is still a available and I got it myself and love it.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktulip
Im NW 20, would Warm MSF work for me?

Thanx

Maybe I'm biased b/c I love Warmed, but I believe it should work for pretty much every skintone. I haven't seen it look bad on anybody yet!

BunnyBunnyBunny

My counter still has a full drawer full of Warmed and Light Flush, so you guys that still want it should be able to get it. We didn't sell out at all!

gigglegirl

Just got my backup of Neutral Pink. <3. I can't believe how much I use this nearly every day.....I really can't wait to see pan on my first eyeshadow but I think this will be the one (yes it will take a few months I imagine~)

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktulip
Im NW 20, would Warm MSF work for me?

Thanx

Yes, great as a bronzer!

christineeee_

i usually go to a counter but i went to a freestanding store today and asked if they still had 3N lipstick and they did, so i bought it
th_DANCE.gif

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
i usually go to a counter but i went to a freestanding store today and asked if they still had 3N lipstick and they did, so i bought it
th_DANCE.gif

I really liked this collection so much better than Fafi and Heatherette. I bought 1N Lipstick and Lipglass, 2N Lipglass today because the counter still had it. I love 3N. I think I will get a backup of that one.

christineeee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACa6325xi
I really liked this collection so much better than Fafi and Heatherette. I bought 1N Lipstick and Lipglass, 2N Lipglass today because the counter still had it. I love 3N. I think I will get a backup of that one.

i don't even know if my counter still has some stuff from this collection, i just didn't go there today cuz i didn't see my MA lol. i didn't get another 2N l/g cuz the one i got online was bad and i don't wanna risk getting another one. i had to go ask for help but the girl that helped me was really nice
smiles.gif
the other ones just seemed unapproachable
thmbdn.gif

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Just got my backup of Neutral Pink. <3. I can't believe how much I use this nearly every day.....I really can't wait to see pan on my first eyeshadow but I think this will be the one (yes it will take a few months I imagine~)

That's exactly how I feel about Neutral Pink.

I like Girl Friendly PP for the same reason. I finally found some pinks that don't me me look ill... or like a teenybopper.

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
My counter still has a full drawer full of Warmed and Light Flush, so you guys that still want it should be able to get it. We didn't sell out at all!

That's so weird to me. They're both still up on the site as well. These are probably the best MSF's MAC's released since Lightscapade; it's soft with subtle shimmer and they're not chunky at all.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
That's so weird to me. They're both still up on the site as well. These are probably the best MSF's MAC's released since Lightscapade; it's soft with subtle shimmer and they're not chunky at all.

I completely agree! I don't have Warmed, but Light Flush is my favorite MSF and I have had about 8-9 of them. It is my favorite thing in my N collection haul too!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I completely agree! I don't have Warmed, but Light Flush is my favorite MSF and I have had about 8-9 of them. It is my favorite thing in my N collection haul too!

tong.gif
When I first read this I thought you meant 8-9 Light Flush's... tho it's so pretty and versatile it's almost believable! I love how I can use it to highlight either a pink cheek or peachy cheek or use it on its own. Lovely stuff!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe

I agree. I usually can't wait to get new MSFs and have always thought that many other people are waiting for them as well during a year. Light Flush is also one of my favourite MSFs!

i really missed out on this one. i'm finally tracking down the shadows. i think all i still need is modest tone.

i really love neutral pink. it seems kind of cool toned (but so am i) and it's so very pretty on. it's pink, but doesn't jump out as pink.