MAC Nude Lipstick for pale skin, pigmented lips

Hi, I am looking for some MAC lipstick reccommendations - I have pale skin (NARS Mont Clair, pale with pink undertones), and pigmented, rosy-red lips. I usually wear natural rosey-mauve lippies (My faves are Midimauve, Viva Glam V) but I am looking for something different. I also tend to gravitate towards lustres, but a cremesheen or amplified creme nude would probably work better.

I am also over warm pink, watermelon and medium pink lipsticks after buying a ton of them :)
Thanks!

Meisje

I am a fan of NYX Circe (wearing it in my icon) and I've seen it swatched with Viva Glam Gaga II and they're quite similar. My lips are naturally quite dark.

I also own MAC Please Me, which is a pale matte sort of milky pink and can be tricky to wear, so try before you buy.

Babylard

for pigmented lips, look into cherish and blankety. both are similar but cherish is a satin blankety is a amplified creme, so pick one that you like. :) kinda sexy is a nice one too

MACerette

I would try creme d' nude or hue. I have pigmented lips as well, but I have yellow undertones. If you use creme d' nude and do not overapply it your lips are nude but still have some dimension. Try a lipliner that is a bit darker and blend them together.

If you really want to mute out your lips completely, try amplifieds or mattes like blankety (A) or honeylove (M), kinda sexy (M).

spitfire

I love using Angel, it has a Frost finish, but it looks more natural than frosty. Really glad with it :)

kirstw91

My favourite nude has got to be MACs pure zen, it's a cremesheen and its a peachy nude so it doesn't make me look ill lol. My lips are quite pigmented and I am nw15 for reference.

DoTheTree

My favourite nudes are Viva Glam 2, Half n half, Faux and Kinda sexy. :) I'm a pale redhead for reference.