MAC Paints | Recommendations ??

Life In Return

Ok, I really want to get into the paints. What are some recommendations ? You can check out what I have already in these threads:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39100
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38960

You can get an idea of what I have already and what would go well with it. I like shimmer, I like frost... I love COLOR. I like being bold with my makeup, so please recommend. I am headed to the MAC counter in a few with my sweetie. So hopefully you guys get to me before I leave!

If you have anymore recommendations, period, then shoot those at me as well
smiles.gif

Thanks, all
smiles.gif

aziajs

Well, Bare Canvas is a color everyone should own. It allows any color you apply over it to really pop. Think if it as painting on a white sheet of paper versus painting on a tan one. I really like it. Bamboom is also another one that I really like cuz it's a good shade for light-medium black people.

fireatwill

I agree with aziajs about Bare Canvas. I use it every day. I am also a big fan of canton candy. Its pink and it goes great with pink freeze. Mauvism is pretty too and if you want a nice deep red look flammable would be GREAT.

Life In Return

Let me post some pics so you can get an idea of what I look like as well, so you can make better recommendations
smiles.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

And, yes, I do smile, lol.. just not all the time
lol.gif

MACgirl

graphito would also be nice for darker eyeshadow but also for blue eyeshadows like tilt (rec by one of the managers (jill) at the mac store.). Everyday use you could use babboom or artjam.

absolut_blonde

Shimma! Probably the most underrated paint, IMO-- it's a shimmery silvery taupe. Great for a quick polished look when paired with Satin Taupe.

Mauvism is nice, too. And Canton Candy might be a fun shade on you.

xiahe

definitely bare canvas. i use this stuff every day.

i also recommend stilife, base light, pixel, canton candy, and mauvism. =D

Latest posts