Mac Recommendations!

vivaXglamlove

I'm going to connecticut this long weekend to see my grandmother And i get to go to mac! EEEE! We don't have a mac here.
The counter where I go has a lot of Le, they still have culturebloom eyeshadows, MSF's,sweetie cake, etc

I'm an nw15,really dark brown hair, and hazel eyes (they look brown here)
2sb9a91.jpg

(Don't mind the brows, i'm look up and rasing them! I don't have a harsh arch like that!!

I really would like another blushcreme or powder blush. I haven't tried the powder blush from mac. But I am open to anything!

My collection, so you can see what I already own.Here

liquidsirenhoney

i love sweet william blush creme. do they have any lure stuff left cause aquavert and mancatcher as well as the fluidlines haunting and delphic are amazing.

Hawkeye

MAC Cheery blush cream would look nice on you
Pigments-you must try the pigments, Tan, Chocolate Brown, Azreal Blue etc.
Style and Fleur Power Powder Blushes
Eyeshadows: Mulch, Satin Taupe, Paradisco

I know i suggested boring colors but they would look great with the fun colors you have.

brandiisamonkey

you have a very nice collection so far! I definately suguest woodwinked (its such an awesome color) coppering, antiqued. contrast would be a nice addtion as well. If your counter still has lure try and get madienchant blushcreme I think its really pretty, Posey is also nice. as far as powder blushes go I really love foolish me and peachykeen. also maby try and grab some of the fluidlines from the mor recent collections, grapic brown and lithograph are amazing!

Latest posts