MAC recs for this Dita Von Teese look?

Redhead

I know it's very minimal, but I just love Dita's make-up in these pics. And since I'm very fair myself, I thought I'd give it a try. How about Ample Pink Plushglass?

30nacfd.jpg

48fw08w.jpg

435zawy.jpg

35hrasl.jpg

I'd appreciate any suggestions for eyes, cheeks, and lips!
smiles.gif
Thanks in advance, girls!

noteventherain

looks like Goldenaire or Deckchair pigment on the lids and maybe Cork or Soft Brown in the crease with Vanilla as a highlight.
smiles.gif

lots of mascara, Uncommon blushcreme. . . and yeah, Ample Pink plushglass sounds good! just a guess.
greengrin.gif

(btw, she looks so different here! I like it! she looks a LOT prettier than her usual shots)

~LadyLocks~

Sorry I don't have any recs but I just wanted to ad that she looks gorgeous in these pics. Can't even really tell that she's wearing mu besides the lips and mascara. Isn't she the girl that's married to Marilyn Manson?

NikkiHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
Sorry I don't have any recs but I just wanted to ad that she looks gorgeous in these pics. Can't even really tell that she's wearing mu besides the lips and mascara. Isn't she the girl that's married to Marilyn Manson?

Yep, she's Manson's wife. I really don't like her makeup in these pictures. i think she looks really tired.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiHorror
Yep, she's Manson's wife. I really don't like her makeup in these pictures. i think she looks really tired.

Yeah I can see that in the last picture...haha I didn't even notice that. She almost reminds me of Shannon Dorthy or however her name is spelled. The 90210 chick that's always fighting lol.

Latest posts