MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

audraMUA

Private says, "hey, let me give you a heads up." Public says, "hey, let me embarrass you." He knew what he was doing.
Everyone knows Jeffree is a drama queen. Lol not standing up for him, but I doubt that he privately speaks to people on instagram.

Ajigglin

It's absolutely trendmood's fault.
I don't see how it's her fault. If anything, she was trying to steal credit for the picture but got checked. Then Jeff came along to put itzbcosirock on blast. Had Trendmood not been caught trying to steal credit, then that message would have been for her. At any rate, Jeff should have told itzbcosirock privately if he really cared about her not getting into trouble.

audraMUA

It is very childish. You're not cussing her down, you're just asking a question and acting like a grown up. It's like being at school again. I thought we left that sort of shit at school
I'm sorry, but I don't have time with people that question me, and attack my profession of being a professional makeup artist lol. Ive worked for MAC. I know how it goes. It's a big deal of pictures are leaked of new collections. I just talked to my MAC girls at the store and they confirmed that was still the deal. Usually MAC couldn't care less if picture were leaked, but if it's a big deal which this is starting to turn into, then yes MAC cares. I really can't stand people that just attack without thinking and not being a grown up. Also, they really were stupid for believing that simpson's post and calling it 'real' information.

audraMUA

I don't see how it's her fault. If anything, she was trying to steal credit for the picture but got checked. Then Jeff came along to put itzbcosirock on blast. Had Trendmood not been caught trying to steal credit, then that message would have been for her. At any rate, Jeff should have told itzbcosirock privately if he really cared about her not getting into trouble.
I'm not saying it's their fault that Jeffree did it, but it's their fault for getting put under heavy fire.

User38

I STILL DON'T CARE.

damn.. frankly it gets old about this nonsense on who stole what and when.

furthermore.. this "leaking information" started long ago and not on Instagram, since Instragram had not even started up.

I know, cause I got my tits tied up for it.

enough of trendmood, jeffree.. and whatever else is out there in the make believe world.

nasquiat

Who is Jeffree Starr? An irrelevant? Oh, ok.

anyways, Dodgy girl will be the first to sell out. So ya'll better get it together. I sense another RiRi epidemic with the most popular color to go first in under 10mins.