MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MandyVanHook

Yea I more than likely with need/want a liner with it too, but I'd at least like to try to make it work for me. I am most definitely skipping the other lippies, but RH just keeps giving me this feeling...like I got to have it. Lol. 
It's definitely a unique shade

MandyVanHook

Isn't it just perfection!? I've gone thru like 4 or 5 tubes of it!
7174ded4_image.jpeg
SP, Angels Kiss, Peachstock, Fleshpot, Myth.
Thank you, Erin! This confirms that SP is staying on my list.

martiangurll

I love Bountiful Brown' its a gorgeous golden brown. Prob my fave brown liner and I have a lot.
I did not want to hear that lol now for sure I want it ..do you think it will sell out fast in the special packaging?
The pencils seem to last teh longest, esp. if you are willing to look at multiple sites like Belk, Dillards, ect. and go in store, it should not be too hard to get. I forgot that was in this collection, I have to get a back up. I tend to use fluidlines mainly now, but Bountiful Brown will always be a favorite for me. The color is great for blue/hazel eyes IMHO.

Wonder if Riot House is similar to Sweet and Sour? Just my random thoughts this AM
SP back on my list, it has enough pink in it to avoid concealer lips, I can tell from the swatches.

msarge

I just suddenly got it in my head that I am going to need Riot House. I guess I am a sucker for anything orange when it comes to makeup. On my list it goes...
I keep going back and forth - I just can't make up my mind about Riot House so I think I'm just going to get it! I'd rather get it than regret not getting it!

MandyVanHook

The pencils seem to last teh longest, esp. if you are willing to look at multiple sites like Belk, Dillards, ect. and go in store, it should not be too hard to get.  I forgot that was in this collection, I have to get a back up.  I tend to use fluidlines mainly now, but Bountiful Brown will always be a favorite for me.  The color is great for blue/hazel eyes IMHO. Wonder if Riot House is similar to Sweet and Sour?  Just my random thoughts this AM SP back on my list, it has enough pink in it to avoid concealer lips, I can tell from the swatches.
RH is significantly lighter than S&S

SydVicious

It's not damaging to your skin. It's simply natural calcium and magnesium that occurs in regions that have sandy soils and/or a lot of limestone. It is annoying though as it means you have to take extra care of washing machines, coffee makers, etc., but it is not harmful to your health. HTH
Ain't that the truth! We are on coffee maker number 3 because my husband wouldn't listen to me about using bottled water when we first got here.

I don't think it's damaging to my skin, but my skin seems to react differently. When we first got here all the skin care products that I had been using were not working the same. I had a go through a ton of different face cleansers and lotions to find a new combination of things that worked. I've lived a lot of places and I've never had my skin freak out like that before. My daughter has to use several prescription creams because the water dries out her skin so bad. Many of the other American moms I talk to have the same issues with their little ones.

I'll boil pasta in this water, but if I'm cooking come like a soup that needs a large quantity of water for the base, I just bottled water. Fortunately we can get big 5 gallon jugs so we use that to drink.

Mac-Guy

Ain't that the truth! We are on coffee maker number 3 because my husband wouldn't listen to me about using bottled water when we first got here.

I don't think it's damaging to my skin, but my skin seems to react differently. When we first got here all the skin care products that I had been using were not working the same. I had a go through a ton of different face cleansers and lotions to find a new combination of things that worked. I've lived a lot of places and I've never had my skin freak out like that before. My daughter has to use several prescription creams because the water dries out her skin so bad. Many of the other American moms I talk to have the same issues with their little ones.

I'll boil pasta in this water, but if I'm cooking come like a soup that needs a large quantity of water for the base, I just bottled water. Fortunately we can get big 5 gallon jugs so we use that to drink.
Seriously. Limestone kills every electric device that uses water. You can use special remover or simple vinegar to remove it. It's annoying, but it helps to prolong the life of your devices.

It can certainly have an effect on cleanser or any product, e.g. washing detergent.

Dolly Snow

The pencils seem to last teh longest, esp. if you are willing to look at multiple sites like Belk, Dillards, ect. and go in store, it should not be too hard to get. I forgot that was in this collection, I have to get a back up. I tend to use fluidlines mainly now, but Bountiful Brown will always be a favorite for me. The color is great for blue/hazel eyes IMHO.

Wonder if Riot House is similar to Sweet and Sour? Just my random thoughts this AM
SP back on my list, it has enough pink in it to avoid concealer lips, I can tell from the swatches.
Who knows for sure....perhaps @erine1881 can ask her wonderful friend for a swatch of them side by side?
And you can't really go based off of MAC's color descriptions,
you are better off going asking someone with a blindfold on to describe the lipstick lmao
T says it is way lighter than S&S but you can't really judge from the photos properly because S&S and RH were both taken with different lighting.

SydVicious

Who knows for sure....perhaps @erine1881 can ask her wonderful friend for a swatch of them side by side?
And you can't really go based off of MAC's color descriptions,
you are better off going asking someone with a blindfold on to describe the lipstick lmao
T says it is way lighter than S&S but you can't really judge from the photos properly because S&S and RH were both taken with different lighting.
As @MandyVanHook said, I do think RH is much lighter than S&S. I think it's going to be a fun color. Based on some of the swatches we have been it's barely darker than a nude lippie, except it has that creamsicle color too it.

ladyd12

I want all the lipsticks from Kelly's side and the Cranberry lipliner and probably Bijou lipglass. What lipsticks go well with Cranberry lipliner? What blush(es) would look good on me? Cheeky Bugger and/or Peaches and Cream blushes? I'm an NW45.

MelroseLuvsMkup

I want all the lipsticks from Kelly's side and the Cranberry lipliner and probably Bijou lipglass. What lipsticks go well with Cranberry lipliner? What blush(es) would look good on me? Cheeky Bugger and/or Peaches and Cream blushes? I'm an NW45.
IMO peaches and cream for us, peaches and cream with be coming home with me.

erine1881

Ok, thanks.  I'm glad to hear it.  I'll add it to my cart and grab it when the Osbourne collections release.  I am the one mixing SFF.  I can't wait to try it out.  The studio moisture cream feels a bit oily on my dry spots but after a couple hours my oily areas feel disgusting.  It was a recommendation from a local MUA and I was desperate because of the cold winters here and the horrific water, but it was terrible on my oily areas.  *seriously... this water is literally the worst I have ever seen and I have lived in a great many places.  If you boil a pot of water and then let the temp come back down you will have a coating and this weird crust on it. This isn't just hard water.. it's beyond that.  A bottle of shampoo in the shower for a couple of weeks comes out with a white film and hard crusty sections.  I can't imagine it's going my skin any favors.
Yeah studio moisture cream is great for dry skin, but is horrible for oily skin. Far too "greasy". And definitely check out the F&B MM if you have access to it over there.
:dunno:  I'm having trouble deciding which blush to get Kelly or Sharon's? I'm about NC35ish-40.
Definitely Sharon's. You're gonna have to pile on Kelly's to make it show, and it'll end up looking powdery and cakey. :(
Kelly's won't even show up on you.