MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

newhere.gif

What is everyone thinking about picking up from this collection?

I definitely want both blushes.
heart.gif
Welcome!
I was perfectly decided and now I changed my mind lol

LouGarner

Quote:Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Welcome! 
I was perfectly decided and now I changed my mind lol 

i know that's right or that wasn't on my list but now i want it.

Dolly Snow

I wore Ablaze today for 12hrs (would've been longer had i not taken my makeup off for the night) with no problems. I scrub daily and moisturize multiple times and i never have problems with mattes or retro mattes.
I try to take the best care of my lips. I had one issue with Matte's and then never again. But that was way back when I first started getting into MAC.

AutumnMoon

Congrats on the wedding girl! So happy for you! :stars: btw. love the new glasses and you look just fabulous in all of your new AA goodies! Yay!
Thanks! I'm loving the new glasses and the AA collection is amaze-balls.
you got married AutumnMoon?:shock: Congrats and best of luck!:heart:
Thank you! I had to put a ring on my kilt-wearing hottie LOL
ThanK you!
[COLOR=800080]Blessings on your marriage @AutumnMoon [/COLOR]
You're too sweet! Thank you! And the to all the ladies who've wished me well and a happy marriage!! You've been making me smile all day. This is why I love our community. It's my makeup family and you are always here for me. HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!! :bouquet:

Dolly Snow

Thanks! I'm loving the new glasses and the AA collection is amaze-balls. Thank you! I had to put a ring on my kilt-wearing hottie LOL ThanK you! You're too sweet! Thank you! And the to all the ladies who've wished me well and a happy marriage!! You've been making me smile all day. This is why I love our community. It's my makeup family and you are always here for me. HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!! :bouquet:
Kilt wearing? He is a winner ! :D

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by NaomiH

I love the smell of MAC lippies! I actually sit and smell them for a good minute or two before and after putting them on and I sigh every time as I take in that lovely vanilla cake scent.
th_crazy2.gif

Me too I just sit there an sniff them before usage. I have noticed that the vanilla scent in some of my Mac lippies is not as strong.

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by vamua703

LOVES!!!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/12921/New-Collections/osbournes/index.tmpl

http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/12922/New-Collections/osbournes/index.tmpl

Thanks for the links.......

mel33t

I'm a bit undecided on the MSFs...normally I'm a hoarding freak when it comes to those. I'm thinking of just picking up the two blushes and KYY. I've gone a bit crazy lately so the smaller my basket, the better!! I've also been looming on the lime crime website, I've never had one of their lipsticks and they're "coming soon" with face products. The blush freak in me is going crazy.

NaomiH

Quote:Originally Posted by NaomiH

I love the smell of MAC lippies! I actually sit and smell them for a good minute or two before and after putting them on and I sigh every time as I take in that lovely vanilla cake scent.
th_crazy2.gif

Me too I just sit there an sniff them before usage. I have noticed that the vanilla scent in some of my Mac lippies is not as strong.
Same here, some have it real strong and others it's barely a whiff.

NaomiH

Okay, my to buy online list is: KYY, DG, both blushes and both msfs The other lippies will be looked at in store and that is when I'll try to grab the things on my maybes list and Cranberry liner.