Mac skinfinish

stephaboo

Hi. I have heard good things about mac skinfinish and I'm interested in buying but would like some feedback as to what colors are good. Anyone? And how/why is this best if applied with the stippling brush? Is it applied after the face powder. Also any pictures? Thanks.

MissMarley

look in the gallery for lots of pics- petticoat is probably the easiest to find now, it's a lovely pink with golden shimmer. it's very pigmented and shimmery, so a regular blush brush can pick up too much product- that's why a stippling brush works the best. it distributes the product evenly and lightly, which is more flattering.

Naheed

i have petticoat and LOVE it, it's the perfect color for my skin. i apply it after foundation with my blush brush- you don't have to get another brush, just keep buffing it into your face if you don't like the amount of color/glitter. petticoat is shimmery, not glittery- but if you don't like the shimmer, you can scrape it out of the pot too and use it for something else.

stephaboo

Thanks so far for the feedbacks. One question though. Since I'm new here...how do I see the answers to my questions I posted? I posted a few but saw this one because I had to search for it. Shouldnt it automatically go to your email? Please let me know. Thanks.

Peaches

I <3 Naked You.

I use the 187 brush by lightly 'patting/ pressing' it around the edge so I dont fluff glitter everywhere. Then I smile & buff it into the apples of my cheeks and up towards my temples.

It's a bit too glittery for day but not overly so. You could still use it if you were carefull to not apply too much.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephaboo
Thanks so far for the feedbacks. One question though. Since I'm new here...how do I see the answers to my questions I posted? I posted a few but saw this one because I had to search for it. Shouldnt it automatically go to your email? Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi. When you post a message it's set to non-subscribe. You'd have to change that option to get emails notifiying you when your post has gotten replies. After you have written your comment/question scroll down and you'll see an Additional Options menu. Under Thread Subscription change to "Instant Email Notification" for example. Then submit your post. You can also go to User CP, Edit Options, Default Thread Subscription Mode and change it to whatever you'd like. Hope that helps.

pumpkincat210

My first MSF was Shimpagne. Its very pretty. Then I got Petticoat and Naked You.
I don't know which i like best, because i use them for different things. If you want a blush i'd go for Petticoat or another pinkish one(stereo rose, porcelain pink etc...)

Latest posts