MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

jenntoz

I just noticed they completely removed Sonic Chic from the website. I'm surprised they didn't leave the 3 that aren't getting rereleased in the goodbyes section for a little while first.
th_dunno.gif

EDIT...ok, they are still there. They are in the cheek section now, but not listed under Sonic Chic

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
Merrily on the way, but still don't have Pleasantry
ssad.gif
Well, at least I'll have two of three.

Hope you like it as much as I do
smiles.gif

Which other ones do you have?

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACosine
I dont think u'll like Pleasantry... I think u'll LOVE it! Pleasantry should look really lovely on ur complexion!

I personally think that Pleasantry looks like LOVE baked into a MAC pot! The pink is so lovely!

I agree! I'm NW15, and Pleasantry gives me the most flattering, natural-looking pink flush.
It makes me look younger, which at 44 I'm starting to appreciate in a cosmetic item.
smiles.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
I just noticed they completely removed Sonic Chic from the website. I'm surprised they didn't leave the 3 that aren't getting rereleased in the goodbyes section for a little while first.
th_dunno.gif

EDIT...ok, they are still there. They are in the cheek section now, but not listed under Sonic Chic

We need a smug smiley, because I'm feeling that way now, because I got my Pleasantry.
I tried to talk myself out of it; I really did.
angelic.gif

I'm glad I failed!

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Hope you like it as much as I do
smiles.gif

Which other ones do you have?

Right now I only have Nuance and Warm Soul wich I both like really much and I'm usually not a blush person! To be honest through these blushed I've discovered how much better I look wiht blush that without it. But I'm still not addicted to blushes like I am wiht eyeshadows..
Gonna get at least Gentle and maybe Love Thing when they are re-released.

The funny thing is that I haven't usually been to blushes, before the I only owned one blush! But still this has been the collection for this summer that I've liked the most. Sadly when I discoverd this allmost all of the blushes had been sold out so I've had to hunt Nuance and Merrily from Ebay..

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
We need a smug smiley, because I'm feeling that way now, because I got my Pleasantry.
I tried to talk myself out of it; I really did.
angelic.gif

I'm glad I failed!

sneaky.gif
that looks pretty smug to me..

I got my pleasantry...its nice. A good pink. My first pink blush. Yaaay

Miss QQ

Will get Merrily this weekend since it is LE... please don't tell me it is sold out.
whistle.gif
merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream...

Sanayhs

I want merrily, but I don't want to pay full price for it - ha! So I end up doing without.

Glad you like pleasantry, Rebecca.
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
I want merrily, but I don't want to pay full price for it - ha! So I end up doing without.

smiles.gif

Thank youuuu....
I think you should break ur rule and get Merrily...I always think of you wearing it. For some reason, I just think you should have it.

Soooo get it. Pwease?
winkiss.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
Right now I only have Nuance and Warm Soul wich I both like really much and I'm usually not a blush person! To be honest through these blushed I've discovered how much better I look wiht blush that without it. But I'm still not addicted to blushes like I am wiht eyeshadows..
Gonna get at least Gentle and maybe Love Thing when they are re-released.

The funny thing is that I haven't usually been to blushes, before the I only owned one blush! But still this has been the collection for this summer that I've liked the most. Sadly when I discoverd this allmost all of the blushes had been sold out so I've had to hunt Nuance and Merrily from Ebay..

Same here, one blush before Sonic Chic. Couldn't agree more, with blush is a lot better than without it.
Now I have more and I love Merrily and Warm Soul.
thmbup.gif

bis

Quote:

smiles.gif

CAM is right, it is really worth it. Great colour.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Thank youuuu....
I think you should break ur rule and get Merrily...I always think of you wearing it. For some reason, I just think you should have it.

Soooo get it. Pwease?
winkiss.gif

But but but... Cult of Cherry ate my wallet! My visa keeps sneaking into my bedroom at night and laughing at me!

bis

Quote:
But but but... Cult of Cherry ate my wallet! My visa keeps sneaking into my bedroom at night and laughing at me!

Build a trap, trap the visa. Then tell the visa you will only let if free if it gets you Merrily. Otherwise you will lock it up in the dungeon in the cellar. Never to be seen again. They don't like this. Not at all.
Easy
winks.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Build a trap, trap the visa. Then tell the visa you will only let if free if it gets you Merrily. Otherwise you will lock it up in the dungeon in the cellar. Never to be seen again. They don't like this. Not at all.
Easy
winks.gif

But... I have the number, security code and expiry date memorized. It can get into my head even when it's not physically near me.
icon_eek.gif

Plus, I don't have a cellar anymore because I live in a condo now.
ssad.gif

If I still had one, though, I'd be all over this plan!
greengrin.gif

mac_aiken

OK ladies and gents, I need your help. I am not really a blush gal but would like to try another one of these. I have Dainty for everyday/work use.

I am N2 in Face and Body, green eyes, red hair. I am thinking either Merrily (is it anything like Variety from Liza?). Any recs? TIA!

bis

Quote:
But... I have the number, security code and expiry date memorized. It can get into my head even when it's not physically near me.
icon_eek.gif

Plus, I don't have a cellar anymore because I live in a condo now.
ssad.gif

If I still had one, though, I'd be all over this plan!
greengrin.gif

I see you are a profession, through and through and prepared for the worst case.
If no basement is available a cupboard or a sock drawer will do. Mind, not the underwear drawer, some visas like them very much.

Have you decided if you want to get Merrily? It is great for a Snow-white look
winks.gif

Wore it today to work and I really love it, I look so healthy with it on
winks.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
OK ladies and gents, I need your help. I am not really a blush gal but would like to try another one of these. I have Dainty for everyday/work use.

I am N2 in Face and Body, green eyes, red hair. I am thinking either Merrily (is it anything like Variety from Liza?). Any recs? TIA!

I do not now if Variety is close, but I like Merrily very much.
Although one should add it is very pigmented... So once in with the brush is enough.
But I do love it
smiles.gif