MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
hey girls....

i am sooo sad..
weeping.gif
..i am just waiting that sonic chic arives...
i will call the mua`s tomorrow....still hoping....just everyone get them, but not me
angry.gif
now i want pleasentry, dainty, gentle, merrily and love thing....
do i need gleeful? in the swatches it seems to be a lighter version of merrily?
or am i the only one that think so? and another question, is gentle a lighter version of love thing?...if gentle is dupeable with love thing i will get LT instead....the same for merrily and gleeful.....
hope that someone can help me a little....tia

hope to see u here soon guys....

byeee and good night

Aww, I am sorry you have having to wait for your blushes, but they are very worth the wait, I promise
smiles.gif
I agree that Gleeful is similar to Merrily, just lighter. However, I have both Love Thing and Gentle, and in my opinion, those two are different enough to own both. I love them both, and Pleasantry is great too. I still want to pick up Merrily (or Gleeful), Dainty and Warm Soul. I wasn't expecting to love these so much, but they are fantastic!
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Wow...the newest swatch of Merrily looks reaaaaallly pretty! I still cant tell if its gonna be too orange-ish. I guess I'll check it Friday when I go to Nordies.
sooo many colors....sooo many decisions
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Wow...the newest swatch of Merrily looks reaaaaallly pretty! I still cant tell if its gonna be too orange-ish. I guess I'll check it Friday when I go to Nordies.
winks.gif

I am getting weaker... I think Merrily will be coming home with me!

elegant-one

Well, the new swatch is a beautiful color & didn't look so orange tinted. I was wondering too, because the MUA used Merrily on the brides & thats not a typical color across the board to use on a bride unless its a pretty 'flushed' color. One of the MAC artists told me that it had a 'peach' base color to it...hmmm

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Has anyone tried depotting these? if that's even possible..
choochoo.gif

I think that just like any MAC Mineralize product with the dome and its delicate nature that it would be near impossible to depot these. Plus I don't think that they would fit in a blush palette.

stv578

Quote:
winks.gif

I've worn Merrily twice now, and can honestly say while it seems to have an orange-ish sheen in the pan (I think it's the shimmer), on my cheeks it looks red. I don't see any orange, and there are a few blushes I can't do because they 'turn' orange on me. Blushbaby and Mocha come to mind.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole

You know you're getting it!!!
tong.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I don't see any orange, and there are a few blushes I can't do because they 'turn' orange on me. Blushbaby and Mocha come to mind.

Blushbaby never turns orange on me but I totally know what you mean about blushes doing that. I think that I might skip merrily then. I already have four of these and I am going to TRY to stick with that.
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I've worn Merrily twice now, and can honestly say while it seems to have a orange-ish sheen in the pan (I think it's the shimmer), on my cheeks it looks red. I don't see any orange, and there are a few blushes I can't do because they 'turn' orange on me. Blushbaby and Mocha come to mind.

Sweeeeet....I just broke down & ordered Merrily

merrily we roll along..
lol.gif

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole

LOLLLLLLLL you've been talking about Merrily foreverrrr

Just get it!
graucho.gif

sneaky.gif
heheheheh

I'm planning to add Dainty and Gleeful as I'm a pink blush loverrrrr
drools.gif

dominichulinda

IMG_3465.jpg

Powder Blush, Coygirl
Shade description: Powdered rose (Sheertone)
IMG_3463.jpg

is this somewhat similar to gentle??..I forgot ...and not going to a mac corner anytime soon..just wondering..if anyone has coygirl ..could you swatch next to gentle please ..thanks..

in this picture I had placed a light coat of gentle..so yeah lol ..I'm really not sure
smiles.gif

IMG_3413.jpg

oh and ..
which blush you think wont come back in october??

pat

Quote:
Sweeeeet....I just broke down & ordered Merrily

I like the term "broke down" hahaha.... Your so cute!

Yeah I have a break down too often!

I have yet to try on Merrily, but I think I'll apply it with a very light hand.

I've seen a lot of youtubers using the 184 brush to apply blushes, have any of you tired it? If so, how do you like it?

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
I like the term "broke down" hahaha.... Your so cute!

Yeah I have a break down too often!

I have yet to try on Merrily, but I think I'll apply it with a very light hand.

I've seen a lot of youtubers using the 184 brush to apply blushes, have any of you tired it? If so, how do you like it?

Awww...
bigheart.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
hey girls....

i am sooo sad..
weeping.gif
..i am just waiting that sonic chic arives...
i will call the mua`s tomorrow....still hoping....just everyone get them, but not me
angry.gif
now i want pleasentry, dainty, gentle, merrily and love thing....
do i need gleeful? in the swatches it seems to be a lighter version of merrily?
or am i the only one that think so? and another question, is gentle a lighter version of love thing?...if gentle is dupeable with love thing i will get LT instead....the same for merrily and gleeful.....
hope that someone can help me a little....tia

hope to see u here soon guys....

byeee and good night

For me, Gleeful and Merrily were the same, Gleeful was just lighter, so I just got Gleeful.

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
For me, Gleeful and Merrily were the same, Gleeful was just lighter, so I just got Gleeful.

really? on me gleeful looks a lot more plummy and merrily is more brown/red
th_dunno.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
th_dunno.gif

And on me gleeful looks like a brownish corally pink type colour and Merrily is red!!!
shrugs.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
th_dunno.gif

I think it just depends on the person.