MAC Strip Down (April 4, 2019)

Miss Dynamite

Lipstick:
Kinkster - Midtone olive nude with gold undertones (Matte)
Double Fudge - Dark warm brown (Matte) (Repromote)
Consensual - Deep brown with gold undertones (Matte)
Love U Back - Muted nude with pink undertones (Matte)
Derriere - Dirty brown with gold undertones (Matte) (Repromote)
Act Natural - Light greyed nude with gold undertones (Matte)
Oh, Yes Baby! - Light nude with gold undertones and pearl (Lustre)
Move Your Body - Deep brown with grey/gold undertones (Lustre)
Good Form - Nude with warm undertones (Lustre)
Bad 'N' Bare - Midtone cool nude with gold undertone (Satin)
Bare Bling - Light beigey nude with gold undertones (Amplified)
Feeling Myself - Midtone caramel nude with gold undertones (Amplified)
Leave Me Breathless - Light beige with gold undertones (Amplified)
Smoked Almond - Bright rose brown (Amplified) (Repromote)
S'Sexy - Midtone brown nude with gold undertones (Amplified)
Bosom Friend - Light nude with pink undertones (Cremesheen) (Repromote)
Pink Power - Light nude pink with pearl and pink undertones (Frost)

Lipglass:
Showing Skin - Light greyed pale nude with gold undertones
Love Nectar - Warm peach with gold pearl (Repromote)
Dangerous Curves - Midtone nude with gold undertones
Beaux - Lustre warm beige brown (Repromote)
Pretty Peppa - Warm bronze with gold pearl
Fashion Punch - Midtone peachy nude with gold undertones (Repromote)
Primordial - Sandy nude with gold undertones
Low-Cut - Deep chocolate nude with gold undertones

These are all listed on the site as coming soon, there seems to be other permanent colors in the collection also but it's hard to tell for sure which ones are, all info is from MACCosmetics.com
No idea if these are limited edition or permanent, but I'll try to update if I find any more information.

Last edited:

verorl

Some of these sound really good... And not everything is matte, yay!!! I see several new lipsticks in my future.

leonah

love nectar used to be a lustreglass and then they changed it to a lipglass when they revamped the lipglass packaging recently. it's still available here so it's nothing new. wish they would have brought back lustreglasses

shellygrrl

Staff member
Thread title updated. (While you all can change the subject lines, the actual thread title still has to be changed by a mod or admin.)

Monsy

love nectar used to be a lustreglass and then they changed it to a lipglass when they revamped the lipglass packaging recently. it's still available here so it's nothing new. wish they would have brought back lustreglasses

thank you! it sounded so familiar that's why i asked

verorl

So, any of you getting anything? I just placed an order for Smoked Almond (never got the liptensity one and Mel Thompson did a YT video and compared the two, the new one is a lot prettier!). Also got Oh, Yes baby! which reminded me of Wuss lipstick from way, waaaaaaay back... Anyone remember that? It was a gorgeous perfect pearly nude on me. I also got Good Form because I can't resist a terracotta reddish lipstick... I bet it will look pretty with my red hair.

Maybe will get more later on as more swatches and reviews emerge, but some I already have and some of them are really dark for me, but would look amazing on darker skintones.

highheels

So, any of you getting anything? I just placed an order for Smoked Almond (never got the liptensity one and Mel Thompson did a YT video and compared the two, the new one is a lot prettier!). Also got Oh, Yes baby! which reminded me of Wuss lipstick from way, waaaaaaay back... Anyone remember that? It was a gorgeous perfect pearly nude on me. I also got Good Form because I can't resist a terracotta reddish lipstick... I bet it will look pretty with my red hair.

Maybe will get more later on as more swatches and reviews emerge, but some I already have and some of them are really dark for me, but would look amazing on darker skintones.

Yup, still have half a tube of Wuss here! Still smells ok too. Loved that shade, glad there's something similar with this collection. Smoked Almond sounds nice too.

Latest posts