MAC Studio moisture fix/skincare

Luxurious

Have you tried this product? Should i try it? I have dry skin and a few spots. Which MAC skincare producs do you recommend?

mspixieears

I don't even know what that one is supposed to do *blush*. I've tried the cleansing oil - fantastic for removing makeup, and the microfine refinisher - which was a little too harsh for my normal-to-dry/combo slightly sensitive skin. Can't help out with the others. Have you checked out the reviews section? Not sure how many products are listed there.

MissCreoula

I tried a sample of the Moisture Cream aka the old skin feed (or something like that) and I loved it. Thinking of buying it but at $30 cdn I was hoping for a moisturizer that had additional benefits like antioxidents etc...But I'm really thinking of getting it because my skin looked great & supple...**actually I'm going to buy it LOL**

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I don't even know what that one is supposed to do *blush*. I've tried the cleansing oil - fantastic for removing makeup, and the microfine refinisher - which was a little too harsh for my normal-to-dry/combo slightly sensitive skin. Can't help out with the others. Have you checked out the reviews section? Not sure how many products are listed there.

yes, i have checked out, but there is nothing...only a few product

MACreation

studio moisture cream is amazing for winter but studio moisture fix is good for other warm seasons
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

i alternate between studio moisture fix, and strobe cream, usually used underneath my foundation. i love mac's moisturizers because they don't affect the wear or color of my foundation, and aren't horribly overpriced, like chanel and la mer, both of which i used to use. my general skin care routine is washing daily with chanel precision cleanser, then using chanel toner, and either studio moisture fix or strobe cream, then going about my normal makeup routine. i alternate between microfine refinisher, and LUSH angels on bare skin a couple times a week to exfoliate, and moisturize again with MAC at night before bed. my skin is generally pretty clear/dry, and its never looked better. i really am impressed with MAC's skincare, save the cleanse off oil, which i find disgusting, lol.

Latest posts