MAC to be banned!!!!

haha only jokin! thought that'd get your attention though
wavey.gif
hi guys, WOW!
eyelove.gif
im new to specktra and already i think its amazing! im from the UK and im new to MAC too... i just wanna know... i've just bought studio tech foundation and i want to know how to apply it so i look flawless like all you guys. somebody please show me or give me tips... thanks in advance xx xx xx
fluffy.gif

beautenoir

hahaha...got my attention too...I use studio fix so i can't help you out much with the tech...welcome!

Piaqua

Ah! You scared the crap out of me! I was like where? What did they do? Was the pam campaign too risque? LMAO

Lately my tech has fallen victim to my new obsession with Fix Fluid, but here are my tips from when I used to use it: Definitely invest in a good foundation brush. Right now I use chanel, but I am awaiting the MAC 190, and will probably switch over to that. Pick up some tech on the brush, and I tend to start from the center of my face and work outward. Also, make sure to go down below your jawline a bit and blend blend blend (it should match your skin tone, but just in case, this helps prevent that ugly foundation line). Use short strokes to blend if it seems a bit streaky. I like to set it with a light powder like blot (can also be used for touch-ups during the day). Also, if you happen to have a kabuki brush, I really like how it looks if I blend my tech with that after I'm done using the powder. It really makes it look like a second skin. Hope this helps, and I hope you really love MAC
smiles.gif

Katie-Laine

Spray a 187 brush with Fix+... swirl in tech... buff into your skin in a circular motion. Spray more fix+ if needed. You will get that flawless airbrushed look. It's gorgeous.

Latest posts