MAC Tres Cheek discussion

LMD84

love cloud actually arrived yesterday and i'm wearing it today. decently pigmented and has a nice sheen. not my usual shade of blush but it is really pretty :) i shall have to take some photos! i am still however waiting for my immortal flower to arrive!!!

Pinkdollface

I have not received my UK box yet
cry.gif
. Tomorrow I will be able to call them, but I hope it comes tomorrow anyway.
I hope your box will turn up really soon.

MACina

That would be great Lou!

I would love to see the blushes on you...I am sure that you look very pretty.

love cloud actually arrived yesterday and i'm wearing it today. decently pigmented and has a nice sheen. not my usual shade of blush but it is really pretty :) i shall have to take some photos! i am still however waiting for my immortal flower to arrive!!!

MRV

I hope your box will turn up really soon.
Thanks. I made some phone calls today and just checked the tracking: it's in final delivery stage! If my delivery address change went ok, I will be getting the box tomorrow (although I will be away until late tomorrow evening). Mac also assured that the box would hold all the items I ordered. We'll see.

Pinkdollface

Thanks! I'm team 6 indeed
yes.gif

I just tried on IF. It's a lovely soft peach on my skin. I shows up really well on me. I also wanted to take a picture of it, but my camera doesn't pick up blushes.

MACina

I hope that IM will like this on me too....

I am sure that it will show up on me as well because I am very pale and always have to use light hand anyway.I have never had any
problems with blushes not to show up on me
lol.gif

Pinkdollface

I don't know exactly what skintone you are, but i'm NC15 if that helps. I also haven't had problems with blushes not showing up, but i'm also able to use bright blushes. I love my 131 for those. I can use the 116 for bright blushes too, but i have to be more careful.

nikki1387

just letting you guys know, nordstrom looks like it has all blushes in stock again! :) my MM got shipped out today, wondering if i really need anything else... hmmm :)

Latest posts