MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Icecaramellatte

Hey I don't know if this has been mentioned already... but I was stalking the MAC site and the products are online, you just have to search for them under powder blushes!!

Thanks a ton LIpglass Junkie! I had just refreshed the site and noticed how slow it was loading so I figured something was up but I didn't see anything. Thank goodness you posted which prompted me to do a search for products. I only found the blushes at first but little by little I saw products from the other collections.

I ended up only getting Lovecloud, Modern Mandarin and Immortal Flower out of the blushes. I wanted to try the pinks again but I'm pretty happy with the pinks I have and I think the others may be a bit too cool for me.

Knope2012

I got Lovecloud and Full of Joy and I'm pretty much satisfied. I will check out MM in store and see how it works with my skintone. I also got Pink Cult, which I'm excited to try. Thank goodness I finally started layering powder blushes over cremes, all my powder blushes used to fade in minutes!

duckrodeo

I just ordered 7 (!) blushes. What the hell is wrong with me? LOL.

I was so conflicted about what to get, and I don't have many blushes anyway that I just said the hell with it and got all 6 plus Pink Cult. Theoretically I'm set for blushes until the next Ice Age.

No love for Magenta? lol.

duckrodeo

That's true! My skin is even lighter and every time I apply Her Blooming Cheek I'm like
icon_eek.gif
until I blend and buff it out with my Too Faced candlelight powder lol. I can imagine Magenta would be very similar.

I'm still a little sad to leave Peony Petal out of the mix, but if I did that I would have to get Pink Tea, too (go broke or go home), and that one is definitely not getting any love from me (I'd rather go for Pink Cult instead). I have NARS Desire and Gaiety, so I'm good on blue-pink blushes, anyway.

I'm so excited to get Modern Mandarin!

gracie90

I thought this was a MAC store/website exclusive in the UK, but the promo pic is up on the debenhams website! Now I can get points :)

Honey&LemonGirl

OMGGG... I hauled WAY more than I told myself I would... Just couldn't resist!!!

I got:
- from Tres Cheek: Pink Tea, Full of Joy, Modern Mandarin
- from Extra D: Whisper of Gilt, Modern Pewter
- from Reel Sexy: Pink Cult, Reel Sexy, Watch Me Simmer

Plus 2nd day shipping because I wanted it processed faster. This is the biggest single haul I've done in a LONG time!! I wish Ebates did MAC online :(

Ashleybubbles83

snatched up modern mandarin! now along with my items from reel sexy and extra dimension...i think i'm going on a no buy until hey sailor swatches and confirmed info on lips and tips comes out.

duckrodeo

I think Modern Mandarin is the more unique shade. Although Pink Cult is matte and very neutral and flattering, I think Modern Mandarin is going to fly faster since orange is very seasonally "in" right now.

singer82

Me too! Yay for team 3- FOJ, IF, and LC!
drinks.gif

I was thinking the same thing about the hey sailor blushes. I almost didnt get IF cause of them, but we dont know what they will look like yet. And it just looks so awesome I'd rather risk it. I love that its a soft and light pastely peach/coral and can be built up. I'm in need of more peach/coral blushes anyways. $159 later after these colls I must close my wallet until Hey Sailor!

If I wasnt so damn pale and scared of it I'd love to get MM. I just dont think I'd like it on me. I cant risk it cause I buy all online. So I'm so envious of you beautiful woc. It will look absolutely amazing on you!

My husband came home today and this came online! What an awesome sunday!!!!

Not as of yet. I was going to BU Immortal Flower, but I'm intrigued by the Hey Sailor blushes and they might satisfy my urge to grab an extra IF, so I might skip out.

Just team 3 so far: Full of Joy, Immortal Flower and Lovecloud.

duckrodeo

The items launched online and I couldn't resist jumping on Team 4. I picked up Modern Mandarin. Ahhhhh well.

I agree, though. I'm really hopeful for the Hey Sailor blushes!

Edit: spelling lol

Baby1black

I do not think i will haul the next collection. I got a ton from these three.Four blushes,three lippies,3sfs and 1edsf and i think i will get another one for sure once i see more swatches. I hope i do not like anything until the mac by request collection.

lmcmullen

One of the reasons I allowed myself such an excessive haul was that I'm probably skipping most of the rest of them. until later this fall, unless something really unusual wows me. Not much in Hey Sailor rings my bell, not thrilled by Lips 'n Tips, Beth Ditto will probably be brights I'm too old to wear, and I wasn't into by the Mac by request choices. Not much going on for me until Marilyn, most likely!

aradhana

does anyone who has depotted blushes have any advice?
i purchased a couple of blush palettes, and i was planning to depot the tres cheek ones as well as a couple of others from my collection...

amynicolaox

Just placed an order:
Tres Cheek: Immortal Flower & LoveCloud
* Team 2 for now - am debating between getting Modern Mandarin or Pink Tea/Pink Cult, or just leaving them and getting one of the Hey Sailor blushes that I love the look of.

Reel Sexy: Reel Sexy, Watch Me Simmer & Star Quality

Latest posts